News: Diggin' Deep - New Soul Label - Limited Edition Soul 45's

• Replies 31
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

22 minutes ago, soul shrews said:

Hi after buying a copy via the link I could not log out of Paypal (Maybe my non computer savvy) left the page and went back to Paypal where I was still logged in. Anybody else had this ?

Cheers Paul

No, just logged in and out with no issue. I'd suggest that you contact Paypal ASAP...

Social source share

Hi Guys.

Great 45 for your first release. I sent payment on the 4th of July via your website, which went through no problem. I haven't had any correspondence saying payment received or when you'll be dispatching out the orders. I see the release date was the 13th of July, so i presume you'll be shipping out as 1st class signed for at £3.80 postage?  I sent Sean a message via your website, which was copied and emailed back to me. Any response would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 

Kev 

Edited by SOULGROOVER1
Sent message twice
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

On 16/07/2018 at 10:31, SOULGROOVER1 said:

Hi Guys.

Great 45 for your first release. I sent payment on the 4th of July via your website, which went through no problem. I haven't had any correspondence saying payment received or when you'll be dispatching out the orders. I see the release date was the 13th of July, so i presume you'll be shipping out as 1st class signed for at £3.80 postage?  I sent Sean a message via your website, which was copied and emailed back to me. Any response would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 

Kev 

Same here ordered on 2nd July and had exptected it by now with it being released last Friday or at least a message to say why there was a delay etc...

Social source share

On 05/07/2018 at 16:34, Sean Hampsey said:

INTRODUCING THE UK’S LATEST SOUL RECORD LABEL, DIGGIN’ DEEP RECORDS - OUT 13th JULY 2018

Great stuff.

Will post the link to your website on the DJ forums I'm a member of ,I'm sure there will be lots of interested folks on there also.

Good luck with the label and your future endeavours !

Social source share

On 18/07/2018 at 17:34, PeteDillon said:

Mine arrived today. Lovely stuff! Nice sturdy vinyl.  Quality tunes. Let’s have a preview of next release? Can’t wait 😛

Agree - both sides are great and certainly keen to see what's next. 'Two paces' had a small jump on the first play but thankfully fine on subsequent plays, think I must have had some fluff on the needle.

Social source share

On 18/07/2018 at 09:14, Ahoy Sailor said:

Same here ordered on 2nd July and had exptected it by now with it being released last Friday or at least a message to say why there was a delay etc...

Arrived safe and sound last Thursday. Quality 45 and good sounding audio. Cheers 😊

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!