Mitchel "Mitch" Dunin R.I.P.

MELS

Mitch died in my arms at the Derby Royal. He was diagnosed with MSA in 2016, so we knew his death would be premature, but in no way did we expect it now.

If anyone wishes to attend the funeral, it will be held at Markeaton crematorium at 3pm on Monday 23rd July.

Some of the happiest times of his life were going to a soul do whether to listen or to dj. Mitch will be wearing his baggies, short sleeved shirt, no tie. Although he brushed up well, he was never comfortable in a suit, certainly not in this weather.  He always kept the faith even when circumstances meant the way he kept it had to change.

I am requesting no flowers. Instead, I have set up a JustGiving page in his memory. Even £1 makes a big difference to a small charity.  More importantly, every time someone takes a moment to remember Mitch and presses on the link below to find out what the initials MSA stand for, awareness spreads and this terrible and very rare disease is undermined.

1538753_10152662412378029_402966097_n.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest squeel

Oh no, what sad news.

My thoughts are with you Mel & the Family.

I have great memories of fun times 'out on the scene' & will always treasure my '50th Birthday record' a demo by Chico Vance.

Mitch had a big heart and he will be sadly missed. KTF.

All my love

Celia

Social source share

Only found out today about Mitch bless him got my Albert Washington off him years ago at awsworth great lad and the heart in the music not seen him for a while love to Mel gonna try and get down to funeral God bless him love yocky and Mandy 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!