Kenb

Proud to be a Manc again)

Obviously a lot of Man U haters on here.

I remember at Easter 2012 standing at a bar in Tenerife when a very loud Bolton fan was spouting he would rather Bolton got relegated than Man U win the title again.

His wish came true, goal difference cost Man U and Bolton went back to obscurity.

I'm sure most football fans appreciate any gesture like Man U have made, and there's no reason why others clubs could not do the same.

Shame on the cynics...

Ed

11 minutes ago, tomangoes said:

I remember at Easter 2012 standing at a bar in Tenerife when a very loud Bolton fan was spouting he would rather Bolton got relegated than Man U win the title again.

His wish came true, goal difference cost Man U and Bolton went back to obscurity.

I'm sure most football fans appreciate any gesture like Man U have made, and there's no reason why others clubs could not do the same.

Shame on the cynics...

Ed

Ed. With you on the cynical comments.  And as for the diving comment.  A true hero navy seal diver died trying to get to those boys and there coach out from that cave system . But anything to have a pop at the biggest most successful club in the country.  I won't post what I really think on here out of respect to Mike 

Steve 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Spain pete said:

Fair play to them , l hope that one of the other big corporations  will  copy this nice gesture 👏😕

FIFA said last week if they were all out and fit they could attend the final.

4 hours ago, tomangoes said:

Shame on the cynics...

Ed

It is a great gesture, but I feel would be better served if a week or two down the line. 

Edited by chalky

32 minutes ago, chalky said:

FIFA said last week if they were all out and fit they could attend the final.

It is a great gesture, but I feel would be better served if a week or two down the line. 

Trouble with that is mc Donald's or maybe Amazon would have beat them to it 

7 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

But anything to have a pop at the biggest most successful club in the country.  

Steve 

Only by one Steve , only by one ... and that may well change next year given the rise and fall of clubs this year ..

“ Manchester United has become the outright most successful club in English football winning their 42 major title with a win in 2017 Europa League final. They now lead the major trophy count with 42 titles to Liverpool’s 41.” 

But I do hope these lads have many visits to all their favourite clubs , whoever they may be ... they sure enough deserve it ... as do their rescuers. 

The whole thing reminded me of an old film stating Kirk Douglas called “ Ace in The Whole “ ... only this had a happy ending ..

3A663020-7E20-472F-A0A7-780846297C20.jpeg

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.