Chesterfields - You Walked Away - Value?

paultp

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I know that Mr Manship has a VG copy listed for 350 (discounted by 150 as it is VG :o ) but is this the going rate? What's the general view of this forum?

https://www.raresoulman.co.uk/d/115143/CHESTERFIELDS

Thanks

Paul

It's usually a steady £500, i did see a VG + copy on here a few weeks ago for £250 though.

I've fancied a copy of this ever since i used to hear Steve Csordas spinning it, call it a gut feeling if you like but i've seen a few copies of this up for sale in recent months & i fancy myself possibly picking up a Mintish copy for £250 - £300 sometime in the future.

My advice is if you can hang on wait for the right price.

Simon

Social source share

I sold one for 250 about 6 weeks ago - I did send it up on here first to see if anyone wanted it. Beware of these though..

Hi Pete

I take it this was booted for Belgium or summat ?

hammy

Social source share

Hi Pete

I take it this was booted for Belgium or summat ?

hammy

I think more for the States - doo wop? Have to be honest, I've never seen this boot before, I got it from an ebay seller in the USA, maybe they just haven't made their way over here yet having been pressed up many years ago?

Social source share

I think more for the States - doo wop? Have to be honest, I've never seen this boot before, I got it from an ebay seller in the USA, maybe they just haven't made their way over here yet having been pressed up many years ago?

dead right the flipside is a doo-wop winner, USA boot for the group guys.

Social source share

It's usually a steady £500, i did see a VG + copy on here a few weeks ago for £250 though.

I've fancied a copy of this ever since i used to hear Steve Csordas spinning it, call it a gut feeling if you like but i've seen a few copies of this up for sale in recent months & i fancy myself possibly picking up a Mintish copy for £250 - £300 sometime in the future.

Simon

Cheers Simon,

I've just got one through which was described as VG but has turned up in really nice condition, really glossy with just a few light scratches, hardly any noise on it at all. Normally its the other way round! :D

Don't think I'm going to keep it cos its not my sort of thing, I think I'll put a pre-christmas sales list together with it at the top. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Paul

Social source share

Simon

well just for once gonna have to disagree Simon :thumbsup::thumbsup: 400 tops IMHO, some of these did turn up and personally I doubt I'd pay anymore than 300/350 if I was to want one. LIke Hammy says demand from other scenes will have an influence on the price though.

Social source share

well just for once gonna have to disagree Simon :thumbsup::wicked: 400 tops IMHO, some of these did turn up and personally I doubt I'd pay anymore than 300/350 if I was to want one. LIke Hammy says demand from other scenes will have an influence on the price though.

I thought i'd addd a ton on top Chalky as i'm usually too low!

Simon :shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!