Soul Revolution Allnighter Feb 24th

Guest James Trouble

Somthing I'd not thought about, but I have just taken an order for tickets over the phone with a credit card. So if anyone wants to pay over the phone, this is certainly possible, phone number on the web site and I can take orders between 7am and 6pm. :rolleyes:

It all helps James...I will pass on that info to my mates and others too..Its all looking good with a few weeks to go..In the words of Freddie Laker.. "book early" :lol:

Edited by little-stevie
  • Replies 256
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

It all helps James...I will pass on that info to my mates and others too..Its all looking good with a few weeks to go..In the words of Freddie Laker.. "book early" :rolleyes:

You're right Stevie things are looking very good, we're just a few short of selling the first 100 already. Today tickets have been sold to Leicester, France and Germany. 8 different countries in total so far. Interest is better than we could have possibly hoped for at this stage, looks like it's going to be a cracker :lol:

Edited by James Trouble

reckon your close ken sounds like dollys mum to me a good ole country gal

:thumbsup:

Seems to be a bit of a love it/hate it record this.

Your ears might prick up when i tell ya what lable its on tony :thumbsup:

:lol:

Seems to be a bit of a love it/hate it record this.

Your ears might prick up when i tell ya what lable its on tony :thumbsup:

Still wont sound any diferent,can anybody spell diferant for me,tried a hundred difforant spellin`s,none look right :thumbsup:

Still wont sound any diferent,can anybody spell diferant for me,tried a hundred difforant spellin`s,none look right :thumbsup:

Different :lol:

Know what you mean some times it never looks like the right spelling when you type it out :thumbsup:

Different :D

Know what you mean some times it never looks like the right spelling when you type it out :lol:

I`ve used that spellin`a few time`s,dont look right,but not wishin`to be different i`ll use it :thumbsup: allthough i do like "differant",cheers Baz.........not bad for probberly the worst speller on source :thumbsup:

I`ve used that spellin`a few time`s,dont look right,but not wishin`to be different i`ll use it :lol: allthough i do like "differant",cheers Baz.........not bad for probberly the worst speller on source :thumbsup:

My spelling is sh*te.........i'll let you into a secret, i typed it in on word and got it wrong left cxlicked and it give me thr right spelling :thumbsup:

Guest James Trouble

We've smashed through the 100 tickets sold barrier today. Looking good and still five weeks to go thumbsup.gif

Edited by James Trouble

You're right Stevie things are looking very good, we're just a few short of selling the first 100 already. Today tickets have been sold to Leicester, France and Germany. 8 different countries in total so far. Interest is better than we could have possibly hoped for at this stage, looks like it's going to be a cracker :thumbsup:

reckon it's gonna be huge !!!!!!!! if not too say fab, gear and groovey !!!!!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest James Trouble

Glad to have the January blues out of the way..A few weeks to go for Soul Revolution..Its a good good feeling..Tickets available from Mr Trouble..

Fast approaching the 200 tickets sold now, to all corners of europe and UK, but still plenty left so no panic yet if you've not decided if you are coming or not...

I'll have tickets on me this weekend at both allnighters in London. If you are at either of them and want to buy any off me personally just pull my coat and save the Soul Revolution Administration Team the hassle of having to lick stamps and stick envelopes :yes:

Fast approaching the 200 tickets sold now, to all corners of europe and UK, but still plenty left so no panic yet if you've not decided if you are coming or not...

I'll have tickets on me this weekend at both allnighters in London. If you are at either of them and want to buy any off me personally just pull my coat and save the Soul Revolution Administration Team the hassle of having to lick stamps and stick envelopes thumbsup.gif

Admin team :yes: ...You really are a pro James... :boxing: ..Good to see its going well..Speak soon..

Guest James Trouble

I've managed to find several parking spots, one at the end of Rivington Street on Old Street, and several on Rivington Street itself. At that time of night there are plenty of little spots in the area, but as it says on the website, just make sure you check the sign posts and lines on the road. thumbsup.gif

Nice to see you on soul-source Craig, how's cornwall treating you? A few of the boys will be looking forward to hooking up with you on the 24th. You going to make it down for the afternoon session?

Edited by James Trouble
Guest James Trouble

Whats the afternoon session James..Did i miss something ohmy.gif ..Please leave details as i and a good few others will be down early doors....

Fingers crossed I will finalise details tonight, bit of a 'funk scene' secret at the moment untill everything is in stone. But I'm hoping to get a great venue just round the corner from the Bedroom which has a boss sound system, decks, dance floor, pool tables and restaurant.

Will let all know tomorrow, but it'll be an open deck session for anyone who wants to share any music they think needs sharing...

Guest James Trouble

Oh just a few lads for some deeeeeeeep disco whistling.gif ...

Let me have the details asap to forward on.. :shades:

Deeeeeeeep. laugh.gif

The idea came about because basically we've sent out so many tickets to Europe (getting on for 100 to various countries accross the continent) so far that it seemed the polite thing to do to put on a session for everyone to meet up in the afternoon with people they have perhaps only 'met' on the internet, swap records and knowledge, share some sounds, eat some food, share some booze and have a few games of billiards or a warm up dance before the evenning kicks off full force.

Wasn't going to anounce it on here till full details were finalised this week, but the Funky Plumber appearing on here made me lower my guard and drop into funk board mode for a moment! :thumbsup:

Edited by James Trouble

Deeeeeeeep. laugh.gif

The idea came about because basically we've sent out so many tickets to Europe (getting on for 100 to various countries accross the continent) so far that it seemed the polite thing to do to put on a session for everyone to meet up in the afternoon with people they have perhaps only 'met' on the internet, swap records and knowledge, share some sounds, eat some food, share some booze and have a few games of billiards or a warm up dance before the evenning kicks off full force.

Sounds like a whole lotta fun, soul.....scram......snooker.....and a few scoops with like mined nutters.... im in :shades:

Guest James Trouble

Sounds like a whole lotta fun, soul.....scram......snooker.....and a few scoops with like mined nutters.... im in :shades:

Nice one Baz, will probably be a case of everyone who wants to, spinning 5 or 10 records each, not so much a 'free for all', but more like a sharing of top tens rolleyes.gif

And of course some games of pool. But as I say, stand by for confirmation of details...

Nice one Baz, will probably be a case of everyone who wants to, spinning 5 or 10 records each, not so much a 'free for all', but more like a sharing of top tens rolleyes.gif

And of course some games of pool. But as I say, stand by for confirmation of details...

Wasn't that worried about spinning tunes as will be plenty of time for that at the nighter, but will have me box so 5 or 10 wont hurt :shades:

Keep us posted

Wasn't that worried about spinning tunes as will be plenty of time for that at the nighter, but will have me box so 5 or 10 wont hurt thumbsup.gif

Keep us posted

I know you have some of that deeeeeeeeeeeeeep disco lurking at the back of the box,that should do the trick :shades: ...Looking forward to it all Baz and its gonna be a long long day/night affair..Make sure you eat a little before the fun starts

Guest Marcelle

I know you have some of that deeeeeeeeeeeeeep disco lurking at the back of the box,that should do the trick yes.gif ...Looking forward to it all Baz and its gonna be a long long day/night affair..Make sure you eat a little before the fun starts

Have a great time ..... sorry we wont be there (as I know it would be right up my street) but the master will be expecting me to work that night awwwwwwwwwww :angry:

Guest James Trouble

Have a great time ..... sorry we wont be there (as I know it would be right up my street) but the master will be expecting me to work that night awwwwwwwwwww :angry:

Hi Marcelle,

Sorry you can't make it, I saw you and Chris had a New Century soul night on only this week and knew straight away that you'd both be absent. You'll both be missed!

On a brigter note, the venue for the alldayer/warm up has been confirmed, it's at The Pool Bar on Curtain Road, about 20 meters from the Bedroom, and maybe 100 or so meters from the closest hotel that many of the europeans are staying in.

The alldayer/warm up will run from 2pm till 8pm(ish), the venue features a very punchy sound system, draught beer, large wooden dance floor and 3 american pool tables where we could maybe run a tournament if enough people are interested?

The Pool Bar serves food as well, but there are plenty of cafes and eateries in the area as well so you get well fueled up for the allnighter ahead!

I'll post a list of DJs in the coming days, and if you fancy sharing some soul sounds, whatever the genre, among like minded people on a great sound system let me know asap ...

We could in theory get 150+ into the alldayer, so spread the word!

There have been a few enquires from and about dealers at the allnighter. I would suggest that the all dayer would be the best place to set up a record market as there will be lots of collectors there and there is plenty of space at The Pool Bar and it will allow everyone to concentrate on the serious business of dancing at the allnighter!

Hi Marcelle,

Sorry you can't make it, I saw you and Chris had a New Century soul night on only this week and knew straight away that you'd both be absent. You'll both be missed!

On a brigter note, the venue for the alldayer/warm up has been confirmed, it's at The Pool Bar on Curtain Road, about 20 meters from the Bedroom, and maybe 100 or so meters from the closest hotel that many of the europeans are staying in.

The alldayer/warm up will run from 2pm till 8pm(ish), the venue features a very punchy sound system, draught beer, large wooden dance floor and 3 american pool tables where we could maybe run a tournament if enough people are interested?

The Pool Bar serves food as well, but there are plenty of cafes and eateries in the area as well so you get well fueled up for the allnighter ahead!

I'll post a list of DJs in the coming days, and if you fancy sharing some soul sounds, whatever the genre, among like minded people on a great sound system let me know asap ...

We could in theory get 150+ into the alldayer, so spread the word!

There have been a few enquires from and about dealers at the allnighter. I would suggest that the all dayer would be the best place to set up a record market as there will be lots of collectors there and there is plenty of space at The Pool Bar and it will allow everyone to concentrate on the serious business of dancing at the allnighter!

James, looking good mate, i will give the main gig a mention on the show in the next couple of weeks so i hope it helps, have a superb first night.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Guest Phil Richards

Master :thumbsup::yes::lol: nice one

Guest James Trouble

James, looking good mate, i will give the main gig a mention on the show in the next couple of weeks so i hope it helps, have a superb first night.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Thanks Mark, all the help we can get the better :thumbsup:

Shame we won't be seeing yourself down there :yes: I hope you've got a good excuse :no:

Guest James Trouble

Looks like a fine afternoon indeed - don't think I'll be able to make it up to town early enough tho - so may have to just see you all in the Bedroom! :no:

Sorry you can't make the afternoon Rowly, would have been nice to have you spinning a few and bridging the funk/soul/R+B gaps. :thumbsup:

Edited by James Trouble
Guest James Trouble

I'll give you a shout if things change and I get early release, JT! :shades:

Good man :thumbsup:

I've just had an email from someone coming down to London from the north west for the whole weekend and was wondering what was happenning on the Friday. Is there anything else on the Friday that is not in the soul-source calender? :thumbsup: