Drax,friday 8th

Bazza

• Replies 8
  • Views 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Kirsty,yes I spotted that posting,but it says brought forward 24 hours,but it is on on a friday or saturday,never known it to be on a thursday,if you see what I mean,so just thought I would check

Bazza

I do see what you mean!. Isnt it normally last Friday & second Saturday of the month, so that would make it normally on this Saturday, brought forward to Friday?. That was my understanding anyway. Not that I am going, so best to check with Spot or one of the goolies.

Guest matt tees

Yep its me,brain aint working properley......got me forwards and backwards muddled up...lol, blush.gif thanks for clearing it up....

Bazza

Hi Bazza, definately on tomorrow Fri 8th Dec as I am guesting and looking forward to my first visit. The reason it is Friday, is because, all saturdays in dec are been used for christmas parties.

Hi Bazza, definately on tomorrow Fri 8th Dec as I am guesting and looking forward to my first visit. The reason it is Friday, is because, all saturdays in dec are been used for christmas parties.

Ok Matt,look forward to seeing you,great venue BTW

Bazza

Hi Kirsty,yes I spotted that posting,but it says brought forward 24 hours,but it is on on a friday or saturday,never known it to be on a thursday,if you see what I mean,so just thought I would check

Bazza

Bazza, Spot here, sorry it appears a little confusing :shades: , it is 24 hours forward, it should have been on the Saturday night, but the committee in thier wisedom have stopped all Saturday nights in December and kept them for themselves ranting_1.gif .So spread the word shout.gif it`s;

FRIDAY THE 8TH OF DECEMBER, START 8PM. STARRING MR SEAN CHAPMAN. :)

SEE YOU THERE I`LL BE ON FRONT TABLE, AS YOU COME THROUGH DOOR, ON EDGE OF DANCEFLOOR TO THE RIGHT,

CHEERS,

SPOT. biggrin.gif

Bazza, Spot here, sorry it appears a little confusing blush.gif , it is 24 hours forward, it should have been on the Saturday night, but the committee in thier wisedom have stopped all Saturday nights in December and kept them for themselves :thumbsup: .So spread the word shout.gif it`s;

FRIDAY THE 8TH OF DECEMBER, START 8PM. STARRING MR SEAN CHAPMAN. :D

SEE YOU THERE I`LL BE ON FRONT TABLE, AS YOU COME THROUGH DOOR, ON EDGE OF DANCEFLOOR TO THE RIGHT,

CHEERS,

SPOT. :lol:

Ok Spot..thanks for that,cya tonight,see if I can find ya,if you see a bloke bald head tinted specs dressed in black,that'll be me :thumbsup:

Bazza