Gaz Taylor from Burnley

Guest tich

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Mark, long long time no see! How's your Andy?

Gary is living in Rhode Heath (Near Alsager - Stoke sort of area). Still with Alison as far as I know. He DJs regularly at Alsager Civic as well as other venues although I've not seen him for a while.

Can get a number for you if you want one.

Mandy

Social source share

Thanks Mandy that would be cool.

Andy is alive and kicking in Macclesfield. No idea what he is up to as we dont talk that oftern.

Can give you his phoe number if you want

Did you hear about Pickle ?

Social source share

Thanks Mandy that would be cool.

Andy is alive and kicking in Macclesfield. No idea what he is up to as we dont talk that oftern.

Can give you his phoe number if you want

Did you hear about Pickle ?

Was Pickle the small guy from Stockport way?

Just say hi to Andy next time you do speak to him. I'll get Gary's number and PM you with it :thumbsup:

Haven't seen much of the old "wigan/manchester" crowd ... Paul Hamer is still on the scene knocking about with Mickie Cruze, Jed was last seen at Prestatyn in March looking good, Nettie is now married, Gail has started playing out again (seen piccies of her out and about), Julie Halliwell is now with Dave Molloy ... that's about all I know I'm afraid. Good to see you on here.

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest frenchie

Anyone know where Gaz is and what he is up to ?

You probably know this already but Gaz is still very much on the scene and living in the Middlewich area and still with Alison. He djs most months at Nantwich Civic, in fact he is on on fri 19th Jan if you want to get in touch.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!