Evon Jones -Daniels 45

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OH YES GREAT SOUL RECORD,PAUL SADOT GIVE ME A COPY A YEAR BACK AS A GIFT,THINK IT IS A ONE OFF USED TO HAVE A FEW OTHERS ON THE LOGO ACE IN THE HOLE THE OLD WIGAN SPIN SPRINGS TO MIND.ISNT THE LOGO OUT OF CHICAGO?

BAZ A.

Hi Baz

Yes it is Chicago - Writer/Producer Jack Daniels perhaps? Venturas & the Ernest Fitzgerald discs are the only ones I can find. Love the 45 -It tails off then starts again towards the end! Quirky and a nice bit of soul - Well worth whatever Dustys have it at.

ATB

Rich

Social source share

Hi Baz

Yes it is Chicago - Writer/Producer Jack Daniels perhaps? Venturas & the Ernest Fitzgerald discs are the only ones I can find. Love the 45 -It tails off then starts again towards the end! Quirky and a nice bit of soul - Well worth whatever Dustys have it at.

ATB

Rich

venturas gonna have to get one of them ,total class that track,joan gives it a spin now And again[and she knows thing or to :thumbsup: ]

BAZ A.

Social source share

venturas gonna have to get one of them ,total class that track,joan gives it a spin now And again[and she knows thing or to thumbsup.gif ]

BAZ A.

Different record Bz, the one Joan spins is Heart Of Love - Greenlight 1. The one on Daniels is Baby Be Mine/When We First Met. Label ouit of River Forest, Illinois. Got listings for four on the label, three on Daniels (two label designs) and one on Daniels Eight.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!