Motown/Northern Soul Sales 19-7-2018

Keithg

1. Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Lve (UK-Stax) *Original Issue* in 'Ex' Condition £15.00

2. Sons Of Robin Stone - Got To Get You Back (UK-Atlantic) in 'vg+' Condition £7.50

3. Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need Me (UK-Janus) in 'vg+' condition. £4.50

4. Carl Douglas - I Just Want To Give You My Everything (UK-Pye) A Great version of the Newby & Johnson track,in 'vg+' condition. £7.50

5. Liz Damon's Orient Express - You're Falling In Love (US-White Whale) in 'ex' condition,a great cover version of the Betty Everett track. £7.50

6.Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - If You Can Want (US-Tamla) in 'ex' condition £7.50

7.Gene Chandler - Does She Have A Friend/Let Me Make Love To You (UK-20th Century) in 'ex' condition £7.50

8. Earl Van Dyke & The Motown Brass - 6 x 6 (US-Soul) in 'vg' condition £10.00

9. Bobby Freeman - S.W.I.M. (US-Autumn) in 'vg' condition £5.00

10. The Supremes - Nathan Jones (US -Motown) in 'ex' condition £5.00

11. GQ- Make My Dreams A Reality (US-Arista) in 'ex' condition £8.50

12. Christine Cooper-S.O.S. Heart In Distress (US-Parkway) in 'vg' condition £15.00

13. The Temptations - Beauty Is Only Skin Deep/You're Not An Ordinary Girl(US-Gordy) in 'vg' condition £5.00 *Great B Side*

14. Al Kent - Ooh Pretty Lady (US-Ric-Tic) in 'ex' condition £10.00

15. Al Kent - You've Got To Pay The Price/Where Do i Go From Here (US-Ric-Tic) in 'vg' condition £10.00

16. James Brown & The Famous Flames-There Was A Time (US-King) in 'ex' condition £12.00

17. Billy Sha- Rae - Do It/Crying Heart (Us Spectrum) in 'vg' condition £18.00

18. Luv Co - Things Are Not The Same (US-Spring Demo) in 'ex' condition £18.00

19. Jnr Walker & The All Stars - Shake & Fingerpop EP (UK-Tamla Motown) *Original Release) Both Record/Sleeve are in 'vg+' condition £15.00

20. Chuck Jackson - What Am I Going To Do With You (US-Motown) in 'vg' condition £7.50

Postage £2.50 per disc in UK only,up to 3 records can be posted together for £2.50 in UK only,overseas please request cost,payment by paypal,pm if interested.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!