Mixed Batch"Sweet Soul,Funk,R&B Gospel etc

Chess1458

The Enchanting Enchanters"No One In This World/Boss Action"BenMoKeith" VG+ Major 2 sider"Price reduced $225.00"SOLD"

The Perfections"So Lonely/Baby Please Don't Go"Big B"G copy has tiny edge crack"So lonely side plays decent for the grade,flip side has a nasty scuff which cause loud clicks last 25-30 secs hard to find in ANY condition"Price reduced last call before taking it to the swap meet this week" $175.00

"Baby Dave Greenlee"We Need Love/Bout My Baby's Love"Steel City VG++ $175.00

The Mandells"Think Back/I Miss You Baby"Trans World Sound VG-/VG killer windy city sweet soul that is getting harder to find and is going up in price $125.00"SOLD"

The Golden Crowns"You Pray For Me,Ill Pray For You"I'm So Glad He Did"Memorial"KILLER Syracuse gospel soul gorgeous VG++ $125.00

Helene Smith"I'm Controlled By Your Love/Thrills and Chills"Spine tingling miami sweet soul"Lloyd VG++ $90.00" ON HOLD"

The Majors"Lost In A City/Say You'll Be Mine"Big Three"G copy good for a filler plays with lots of backround noise $80.00

Clyde McPhatter"Crying Won't Help You Now/I Found My Love"AWESOME sweet soul that is getting harder to find clean"Mercury VG++ $75.00

Holly Maxwell"Only When Your Lonely/Let Him Go For Himself"Constellation G+ has label wear plays decent for the grade $70.00

The Cobras IV"Are You Ready/Be True To Me"Snap VG- great northern/garage double header out of Tn $70.00

Otis Brown"Somebody Help Me/Sound Of The Wind"Ole VG++ $60.00

The Utmost"What Made You Change Your Mind/My Girl"RCM Rite pressing Clean VG- good northern/psyche out of Ky $50.00

James Dee"Loving More Than Gold/The Flame"Sound Rite"VG+ $50.00

The Exquisites"Stick Out Your Foot And Dance/Pt 2"Crow VG+ $50.00

The Gospel Chariots"He's Using Me/Burdens To The Lord"Staff SUPER Indiana gospel soul"Bud Pressner Staff VG+ $50.00

The New Yorkers"Ain't That News/There's Going To Be A Wedding"Tac-Ful VG- plays better $50.00

The Dynamic Golden Stars"Yes I'm Going/Oh When I Come"SUPER Ohio gospel/soul Finch VG+ $40.00

4Th Generation"Revolution Phase/I'm So Happy" Illinois double header.Teen Town VG+ sld $40.00

Cosmo"Things I'd Like To Do/Small Town Gossip"Sound Stage 7 demo VG+ $35.00

The Mighty Wonders"He Heard My Cry/Good News"GREAT gospel soul out of wilmington del.Chavis G $30.00 (HARD ONE)

Tomorrows Promise"He Dont Love You Like I Do/Good Love"Capitol Demo VG++ $30.00

All prices in USD i always give a discount for multiple purchases.Scans/Clips avail

Edited by Chess1458
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source