KEELE NITER

spot

• Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

CAN ANYONE TELL ME FOR DEFINATE IF KEELE IS ON ON THE 16TH DECEMBER (NEXT SATURDAY) AS IT`S A FRIENDS BIRTHDAY AND THEY WANT TO GO, BUT I CAN`T FIND ANY MENTION OR A FLYER ABOUT IT ANYWHERE. :)

CHEERS,

SPOT. :shades:

Yes its on thumbsup.gif

Sat 16th December

10pm - 7am

DJs

Roger Banks

Keith Minshull

Mick Smith

Bob Hinsley

Dave Welding

Butch

+ Guest

£12 0n the door

:D what happend with my post ? Not seen that before.

Not sure andy did you quote spot and louise?

Porb suming to do with the upgrade, little glitches here and there :thumbsup:

:D what happend with my post ? Not seen that before.

Worked it out Andy its because Lou broke the quote tabs from spots post and you replyed to hers the new upgrade adds a end quote tab on do your post is within the quote , instead as befor it took you to a page unavailiable page when the quote tabs were broken :thumbsup:

Worked it out Andy its because Lou broke the quote tabs from spots post and you replyed to hers the new upgrade adds a end quote tab on do your post is within the quote , instead as befor it took you to a page unavailiable page when the quote tabs were broken :thumbsup:

English please :D .Thanks Baz . understand, I think. :D

Guest Matt Male

anyone got a post code for keele allniter. (1st time for us) :thumbsup: :dance:

It's the student union at Keele University (if it's in the same place)

KUSU, Keele University, Staffs, ST5 5BJ

Matt

Its Keele this Saturday,just counting the hours down thumbup.gif cant wait.

Well who's going,my cars full :rolleyes:

Regards,Kev.

Me and the wife going and co (cant wait also) :thumbsup::D :dance: wacko.gif

Hope to see you there Benny im bringing my best mate with me BILLYO.

Cheers Billy

Like wise be good to see you thumbsup.gif

Got big Trev and AL with me , will be Trev`s first all-nighter in over 20 yrs. :rolleyes: sully can`t make it this time. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to this seems like years since i was last there.

Will have VaVavoom NYE tickets for sale if you want one/some & haven't got em yet.

I'll probably be hanging around the record bar being sold records i can't afford from Messers Dobson & Smith or wearing a red carnation. Depends how drunk I am.. So come & find me.

Cheers ady

Hi Andy,good night lastnight full house floors packed up til 7:05am friendly crowd christmas spirit im surprised noone else has plug anything about the venue lastnight or they are still in bed lol.

Billy

Hello Bill, yes great night, it was good to see you again.Dreading work tomoz though but only 3 days to go the hols.

(what time did you get home)

:)

Hi Andy,good night lastnight full house floors packed up til 7:05am friendly crowd christmas spirit im surprised noone else has plug anything about the venue lastnight or they are still in bed lol.

Billy

Good to catch up with you again Billy

Sod the soul nights, all-nighters for me , Hooked again . ..

Been Years , soul nights every weekend but no all-nighters.untill Keele last night.

Had a great night, good attendance , great tunes played all night,, nice people the all-nighter crowd.Thanks Denise for the introductions
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A big thankyou to Mick Smith,for putting on the Keele Allnighters,we had a great time last night,I can tell we had a good time how my legs are aching. :thumbsup:

Kind Regards ,KEV. :)

I would say this was the best Allnighter this year for me great atmosphere,totally recoverd,Iam off Xmas shopping todayMonday, Iam a sucker for punishment.

Regards,Kev.

Good to catch up with you again Billy

Sod the soul nights, all-nighters for me , Hooked again . ..

Been Years , soul nights every weekend but no all-nighters.untill Keele last night.

Had a great night, good attendance , great tunes played all night,, nice people the all-nighter crowd.Thanks Denise for the introductions
wink.gif:D

:thumbsup:
no probs Andy. Was a cracking night and I think we got a few more down to your do on the 28th. Good luck with it.

Everyone was on great form Saturday night, our lot especially, my legs hurt from dancing and my stomach aches from laughing. What more do you want from life? Will put photos up later (if theyare clean enough as Roger snook off with my camera for the last few pics!!
:lol:
) Cant wait to see the womans face in Max Spielmans!!!
:D
Musically this was spot on great sets by all the dj's - especially Pete Hullatt.
:thumbsup:
Any playlists?

Totally agree with you Ganche great atmosphere had an absolute great nite met some new people as you do danced a lot talked a lot,nice to see fellow ss members Molly

Andy Mcabe,John Weston.Was great at the end of the nite when the dj teased us by playing a record when the lights came on then took it off half way through :angry: everyone was ready to continue and keep dancing.

Malc