BREAKAWAY TONI BASIL ISSUE YES ISSUE

Stanley

AS FAR AS I,M AWARE THIS IS THE ONLY BROWN LABEL ISSUE COPY OF TONI BASIL BREAKAWAY ON A& M....ITS MINT it was unplayed when i got it ... I,M LOOKING FOR SERIOUS OFFERS ON THIS ONE AS ITS THE ONLY ISSUE KNOWN ? PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED .I CAN TAKE PAYPAL AS GIFT IF IT HELPS .

Edited by stanley
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Hey @stanley,

Please condense as many records in to one post as possible (as per the guidelines) as this keeps more records on the main page for longer and therefore increases the opportunity of sales for everyone.
If you have a few records to sell, then post them all in one complete listing.

Cheers mate,
James :)

Social source share

hi guys , ive reluctantly not put a scan up as the next thing that will happen is it gets copied and appears on the demo copies .....i wasn,t aware of any others .i,ve had it years and it has been seen recently by a very big collector who made me an offer ...(not to be disclosed ).the 45 was unplayed when i got it. it looks great ..please forgive me members at the moment not to show the said copy  until over

Social source share

10 hours ago, HARRY CROSBY said:

Used to be 2 issues in York, and i`m sure Ron Pedley still has one. Graham Kelly had the other one. This is the only other one ive heard of in the last 40 years. :)

Harry,

There must of been 3 in York as the one George is selling came from me before moving to NZ

Ian

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!