S.W.O.N.S

It really is a strange world - so Manny has a set of bootlegs up for auction at the moment (just added today) already sitting at over £200 with 3 weeks to go. I get people collecting etc but do people really collect boots and pay that much for them...personally don't get it but each to their own I guess...would rather spend the cash on something else...

Social source share

1 hour ago, Ahoy Sailor said:

It really is a strange world - so Manny has a set of bootlegs up for auction at the moment (just added today) already sitting at over £200 with 3 weeks to go. I get people collecting etc but do people really collect boots and pay that much for them...personally don't get it but each to their own I guess...would rather spend the cash on something else...

Not just any bootlegs these are S&S bootlegs. a full set of Soul Sounds in Ex/M- condition. Could go for quite a tidy sum IMHO.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

You lot sound quite hypocritical to me. These are bootlegs, no matter when they were pressed. This site does not condone selling pressings. Yet, when they appear on Manship's site, suddenly all good? Is auctioning the first 30 Soussan Soul Galore pressings just as good?

• Up vote 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, Spain pete said:

what are the said boots?  / is the music any good  ?🎶

most certainly is... I like the 7ts and 8ts boots, I’ve even got Australian boots of soul tracks we love on here that got released there...  Whether anybody got paid or not, you can’t deny their historical importance... 

Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Would they be say mainstream n/s records ? 

25 minutes ago, Mal C said:

most certainly is... I like the 7ts and 8ts boots, I’ve even got Australian boots of soul tracks we love on here that got released there...  Whether anybody got paid or not, you can’t deny their historical importance... 

Social source share

Guest Spain pete

Well tie me kangaroo down , The demand has always and Will always be filled ,  human nature 🎭

43 minutes ago, Mal C said:

here you go Pete, Aussie boot of Bob Kuban and the IN-MEN - The Cheater...

RSF 6ts Swap-Aussie Rules-Mal.C..jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!