Mike

Had the below by email

anyone more info, line up etc etc

Mike72

Website

https://

Bolton, Lancs

Comments

Pease would it be possible to post details of a public event taking place this Saturday?? It's a nighter on Backburn Road, near Bolton - I'l give you the details in cas you agree, thanks very much!!

LOL All the best, Mike!!

TIPPENS ALLNIGHTER

Blackburn Road, Bolton

Northern/crossover,from early R&B to forgotten gems.

Very friendly atmosphere!!

£10 otd

please contact 0776 9622916 for details

Saturday 9th December 10pm - 8am

• Replies 7
  • Views 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Had the below by email

anyone more info, line up etc etc

Mike72

Website

https://

Bolton, Lancs

Comments

Pease would it be possible to post details of a public event taking place this Saturday?? It's a nighter on Backburn Road, near Bolton - I'l give you the details in cas you agree, thanks very much!!

LOL All the best, Mike!!

TIPPENS ALLNIGHTER

Blackburn Road, Bolton

Northern/crossover,from early R&B to forgotten gems.

Very friendly atmosphere!!

£10 otd

please contact 0776 9622916 for details

Saturday 9th December 10pm - 8am

Just giving this a bump.... thumbsup.gif

Hope it goes well tonight.

I rarely have the stamina for allnighters and certainly not after a very muddy cross country chanmpionship race at Bury this afternoon.

If you have any energy left, tell me all about it on Tuesday at Everything's Tuesday bash over in Horwich.

Playlists?

Loooking to sort out 2007 guests djs for Everything's Tuesday.

Gordon

Know absolutely nothing about it what so ever!

First i knew about it was when i saw this post the other day... very odd :wicked: :lol:

Usually see flyers about for do's but not seen any for this.....dont think any how :thumbsup:

Maybe if any one from here has gone/going they could fill us in :shades:

• 4 years later...
Guest Mike72

Only just seen this thread - I went, it were t'usual tenner door tax - th'venue was a disused pub (still standing, still boarded up) - the bar was up and running, and the decks were dead brightly lit up.....

The atmosphere was more akin to an illegal warehouse party (which in many ways it was). I remember the upstairs living quarters doubling as a chill out zone, with the gas cooker's rings and oven on full blast the only source of heat. Usual Bolton faces were in attendance, plus some travelling members of the niter squad.

I can't remember who DJd but the music wasn't brilliant.

However, it didn't get busted and I stayed til pretty much the end, so it can't have been a bad nite.

Guest Mike72

Many thanks for bumping the thread, and posting details of the event though :-)

I'm sure I mentioned Brian Walker in the original email: he asked me to post it, or try to get the event up on here: twas in the days before he joined soul source....

It was a vague email, but I just cut and pasted the details Bri gave me.

Killa might have done a spot, Mr. Walker most probably did one....Dolly did a fair bit of it, so Carl Willingham maybe did some as well?