Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Bogue

Help info please, Local or Boot ?

Any of the kowledgeable tell me if this is a Local release or a boot, thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Bump

I know it had a release on Forte, but haven't seen it & so wondered if this was orig or boot ?

Bogue, it's in her discography on Forte 1114 with "We need more (but somebody gotta sacrifice) " on the flip, but don't know if what you've got is a boot. It also got a release on Excello 2321.

Somebody recently bought all the remaining stock belonging to the late Ellis Taylor, the label owner. Consequently there's a lot of Forte stuff about at the moment.

Not aware of any boots of this label.

Godz

Somebody recently bought all the remaining stock belonging to the late Ellis Taylor, the label owner. Consequently there's a lot of Forte stuff about at the moment.

Not aware of any boots of this label.

Godz

Thanks for that Godz :wicked: , could be a few more coming up soon then.

A lot of the Forte 'find' went to a couple or few dealers (I think) and on a few titles have now been salted away pretty quickly. There was a bit of a spate on ebay earlier in the year but supply has pretty much dried up.

Rich

Daddy Don't Know About Sugar Bear' - marva whitney - forte

12504 refosoul

Thought i would put a sound clip up.

Funky Northern, sort of record that started the split.

Edited by Bogue

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts