Flash McKinley - How Much?

Bbrich

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I wasnt surprised at the price in the current market for a minter but only having bought a few from the US myself isnt there a risk of an extra wack of duty on top & then vat.

Edited by bbrich
corrected
Social source share

I think people SHOULD be nervous spending this sort of money sight unseen - would cost you a damn sight less than the sale value to do a very convincing copy and as we all know there ARE hooky copies of sought after sounds out there - some of which are very good reproductions.

Dx

Edited by DaveNPete
Social source share

why would the same seller sell one a few days later for $2400 when they got $3750 with 19 bidders a few days earlier?  I guess I am misunderstanding how ebay works ? e.g. could it be that one of the bidders from monday made an offer (maybe nearer $3750, possibly their previous max bid) ) which was accepted or cant this happen?  

if there is a boxful then i might get one yet!!

Social source share

straight from the horses mouth .the winner pulls out of the deal claiming a sudden job termination decision prevented the sale going through . so decided to take immediate payment deal ...rather than auction again. no quantity found !! so someone got a bargain .!!

Social source share

3 hours ago, stanley said:

straight from the horses mouth .the winner pulls out of the deal claiming a sudden job termination decision prevented the sale going through . so decided to take immediate payment deal ...rather than auction again. no quantity found !! so someone got a bargain .!!

Well, the seller didn’t get a bargain. Neither did some of the earlier bidders. As the winning bid was a late snipe, it looks like the person came to their senses and concocted a plausible reason to welch on the commitment to pay. I suppose the quick sale was negotiated with a definite buyer in mind - if this was the earlier underbidder, then they have done well out of the deal.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!