70's/80's For A Wednesday

Md Records

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason!!!

David Morris - Snap "Crackle" Pop - Plush £12                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Forget the title - GREAT Philly!!!!!

Snap Crackle Pop DM.MP3

Leon Ware - What's Your Name - Fabulous £8 SOLD

Slight edge lift - GREAT!!!!

Eddie Holman - This Will Be A Night To Remember/Time Will Tell - Salsoul (U.K.) £12

We The People - Left In The Lost And Found - Lion £14                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Slight "smudging" to print otherwise nice copy - RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Left In The Lost And Found WTP.MP3

Geraldine Hunt - Can't Fake The Feeling - Prism £8                                                                                                                                                                                                             GREAT!!

Cant Fake The Feeling GH.MP3

Cissy Houston - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Janus £38

Small bit of writing on label, otherwise decent copy - CLASS!!!

I Just Dont Know What To Do With Myself CH.MP3

Class Act - Life's Too Short - Ri Bob (AUTOGRAPHED) £20 SOLD

A couple of small marks on vinyl that causes a few clicks near the start - Doesn't ruin the record - Obscure Pennsylvania Soul!!!!! 

Private Joy - Cooling Out - Evejim £10

Recommended!!!!

Cooling Out PJ.MP3

Blood, Sweat & Tears - Tell Me That I'm Wrong - Columbia (WHITE PROMO) £12

Superficial wear - Plays and looks fine - SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Me That Im Wrong BSAT.MP3

Valentino - I Was Born This Way - Gaiee (WHITE PROMO) £8                                                                                                                                                                                                   Light wear - Plays fine with just a tiny bit of crackle - CLASSIC!!!!

I Was Born This Way V.MP3

Thanks for looking and listening   

Des    

Snap Crackle Pop DM.jpg

Cant Fake The Feeling GH.jpg

I Just Dont Know What To Do With Myself CH.jpg

I Was Born This Way V.jpg

Tell Me That Im Wrong BSAT.jpg

This Will Be A Night To Remember EH.jpg

Left In The Lost And Found WTP.jpg

Cooling Out PJ.jpg

Edited by SOUL INC