Peter99

Rubbish, but funny news reports...........

7 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Very good my friend.  :D

Trust your well sir  :hatsoff2:

Yep all good mate thanks. I hope you and Lou are in top form.

I'm planning to get a new best mate - a rescue Doberman.

P  

21 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

Yep all good mate thanks. I hope you and Lou are in top form.

I'm planning to get a new best mate - a rescue Doberman.

P  

We good thank you very much.  Glad to hear your ok mate.  Good luck with the Doberman.  My younger brother had one years ago.  Loved chewing wallpaper off the walls.  Mum loved it.  

1 hour ago, TattooDave said:

Nice dogs Pete, they love a lot of exercise.  

Yep, I had one in my early 20's Dave. I found him in the middle of the road after some car hit him. He had two shattered front legs. I was advised that it would be expensive and take a lot of time to get him better. So, what did I do? I adopted him. It took a year before he could walk properly and cost me two grand - that was in the 80's - a lot of money for me back then. 

Pete

2 hours ago, Peter99 said:

Yep, I had one in my early 20's Dave. I found him in the middle of the road after some car hit him. He had two shattered front legs. I was advised that it would be expensive and take a lot of time to get him better. So, what did I do? I adopted him. It took a year before he could walk properly and cost me two grand - that was in the 80's - a lot of money for me back then. 

Pete

I'm sure you'd do the same again, as would I.  My little beast cost me 750 Euros a couple of years ago to have a fish hook taken out of his stomach, thankfully it didn't puncture anything, and is now insured heavily.  I have the fish hook and show it to him regularly, saying "this proves how much I love you, just don't do it again". 

2 hours ago, TattooDave said:

I'm sure you'd do the same again, as would I.  My little beast cost me 750 Euros a couple of years ago to have a fish hook taken out of his stomach, thankfully it didn't puncture anything, and is now insured heavily.  I have the fish hook and show it to him regularly, saying "this proves how much I love you, just don't do it again". 

I remember that well Dave. Poor little bugger. 

I'm off on a road trip to Stafford on Saturday to link up with Doberman Rescue UK and Europe

Pete

Just now, Peter99 said:

I remember that well Dave. Poor little bugger. 

I'm off on a road trip to Stafford on Saturday to link up with Doberman Rescue UK and Europe

Pete

Good luck with it all Pete, I'm sure you give him or her a good home.

Dave

Did anybody else see the story in the tabloids this week about the Newcastle fan (Keith Steinmetz) who has been banned for three years because he shook his penis "aggressively" at Spurs fans during their away match at Wembley?

1 hour ago, woolie mark said:

Did anybody else see the story in the tabloids this week about the Newcastle fan (Keith Steinmetz) who has been banned for three years because he shook his penis "aggressively" at Spurs fans during their away match at Wembley?

No, but looked it up, shame he's now got the chop, he was probably trying to prove otherwise.

12 minutes ago, the yank said:

Is this true ??

No more or less than any other year ... you can pretty much tell it's going to be a bulls**t story when the 'video' contains only images of bees and hoverflies and not a hint of a wasp ... :facepalm:

36 minutes ago, Rick Cooper said:

Strangely it happened to me when I was in the army and I carried him (Cyril the squirrel) around in my pocket for a couple of years, he then decided to go off on his own, mind you, mine was a grey, not a handsome little Tufty.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.