A Big Handful,D.C Blossoms,JoAnn Courcy,Luther Ingram etc

Chess1458

D.C Blossoms"Hey Boy/I Know About Her"Shrine Orig U.S issue VG+ (Taking Offers)

Luther Ingram"If It's All The Same To You Babe/Exus Trek

HIB Demo VG++ $1200"SOLD"

Tony Daniels "I Won't Cry/Drip Drop" Beval VG++/M- $800

Jo Ann Courcy "I Got The Power/I'm Gonna Keep You"Twirl Demo looks VG-/VG but plays VG+ good for dj spins $750.00"SOLD"

minters are going £1000-1200.

Herbert Milburn and the LeSabres"They Say/The Snake"EXTREMELY Rare Texas R&B on Zebra VG++ $600.00

The Flint Emeralds"It's All A Bad Dream/You Don't Know That I Love You"Coconut Groove"VG++ $250.00"SOLD"

Ray Coleman" I Love You/My Rock and Roll Baby"RARE Pennsylvania Rockabilly Rarely turns up"Saliano VG $150.00

The Fabalistics"Nothing But Determination/Ooh-This is love "Great Potential"KILLER D.C 2 sider G copy has edge warp that requires extra tracking $80.00

Babe Wayne"That's Where It's At/There'll Never Be Kidding Time"VG+ EXTREMELY hard to find upstate BY black r&b rocker.From the same label that brought Jimmie Raye's Philly dog $75.00

Nelson Sanders"This Love Is Here To Stay/Tired Of Being Your Fool"La Beat G copy with crack halfway through but plays with no jumps"Good filler $60.00

The Dontells"I Can't Wait/Gimmie Some"Ambassador G- copy plays with no skips but lots of background noise in passages good for a filler $60.00

Calvary Spiritual Singers"Joy Of My Life/Power"Great upstate NY gospel soul/funk Progressive Sound Inc VG+ $50.00

Heavenly Kings"Why Bless Me/I'm So Glad" SUPER windy city gospel soul double header NCAO VG++ $45.00

The Six Teens"My Secret/Stop Playing Ping Pong"RARE Flip demo VG+ $40.00

Steve Alaimo and the redcoats"I Want You To Love Me/Blue Skies"One of Steve's earlier disc on the Florida based marlin label VG+ $40.00

The Globeliters"See How They Run/The Way You Do"GORGEOUS Philtown Demo VG++ $40.00

Joe Villa "Mona Lisa/Blanche"MJ WLP VG/VG+ $35.00

Len Barry"Put Out The Fire/Spread It On Like Butter" Scepter demo VG- $25.00

The Hi-Fashions"Billy Knows/Mr.Policeman "Dynovoice VG++ has radio station promoter stamp on label $20.00

Gerry Granger" You Must Me Doing Something Wrong/I Cried"Double L VG++ $20.00

Gil Hamilton"Tell Her/I'm Time"Capitol VG-$15.00

Shipping within the U.S is $4.00 for as many disc as you like.$14.00 worldwide for up to 3 disc.Will throw in FREE worldwide ship on orders of $200.00 or more.All prices are in USD.May entertain trades"All discs are shipped as gift with low dec

Edited by Chess1458
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source