Decka Smith

Hi All

Just got onto Site, into Northern and Motown since 70s, smallish Collection  ( about 800 ), sometimes DJ, moving to North Wales, so particularly interested in anything going on around there, oh and I have a 1965 Lambretta  so anyone into that as well??? any help getting into the scene in Wales much appreciated.. 

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 20:03, Decka Smith said:

Hi All

Just got onto Site, into Northern and Motown since 70s, smallish Collection  ( about 800 ), sometimes DJ, moving to North Wales, so particularly interested in anything going on around there, oh and I have a 1965 Lambretta  so anyone into that as well??? any help getting into the scene in Wales much appreciated.. 

Hi Decka, welcome to SS!

If you don't know already check out Tony Wynn Jones 'Soul on sunday' broadcasting on MONFM from Anglesey, plenty of info on North Wales scene and interactive chat on social media, plenty of local faces to be found there. Obviously Pete Hollander's 'Springfield allniter' is a special treat once a year held in North Wales!

If you want any further info on Tony's show or a link to it, pm me. 

Enjoy the forum and come visit us at 'All about the soul' and Look at your box' for music talk and all the insider info on the scene and the records! :hatsoff2:

28616417_2037881646240400_5708726175233398132_o.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 18/08/2018 at 20:03, Decka Smith said:

Hi All

Croeso (welcome)

Plenty of events in N Wales , Colwyn Bay, Llandudno, Connahs Quay. Also 2 weekenders in Llandudno. Should find details on here. Have fun.

Edited by stretfordender
spelling

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.