Ebay - Have the Filters changed on the worldwide web

Carlisle

Can anyone help. The filters on the worldwide web appear to have changed and now include 1000s of UK sellers. Trekking through loads of bootlegs and counterfeit records is no fun. Has anyone else experienced this change? I've tried to alter the filters but the UK stuff still appears. Any ideas?

Social source share

Thanks both for the advice. I knew that something had changed.

I've searched for a filter option that offers either USA or North America and all I can find under location is "worldwide", however when I select that it continues to offer UK within the selection. Where can I find the option North America? Don't see it under the advanced search facility either. Any help welcome. Thanks  

Social source share

I wonder if it's a chrome thing ? I'm having the same problem. Even if i go into advanced search and select north america only it still shows records in belgium, UK, etc.
When I choose the item location and click "see all" the box opposite is empty, so I cant choose north america or whatever because there are no choices

if i go onto ebay uk the only choices are worldwide, euro , within distance etc

could it be anthing to with the bit that says " post to and it has my postcode?

Edited by purist
Social source share

I've been having the same problems. It seems to have started when the "watch list" page layout was updated.

I've tried using Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge.

All the same, all crappy!

I used to be able to specify 200 items per page and exclude certain sellers. Now when I use the "advanced" search option, it ignores the already selected items such as "records" and "R&B" and reverts back to "All Categories". The results also always go back to 48 per page.

I've also noticed that some records "disappear" from my watch list temporarily or the list is different on .com and .uk

I assume it'll get sorted out at some point. But the advice above hasn't worked for me.

Cheers

kev Bod

Social source share

On ebay UK I used to have a set of filters always in place and then I'd do searches by label. This changed about a month ago so after one search all the filters are removed so I have to start again, also the number of results dropped by about a third.  At the same time my other collecting thing, old tools, changed so the listings on the page had no bid count. This means whenever I see a crazy price I have to look at the item to see if it has had any bids. Usually it's just some idiot trying a stupid high starting bid. All of this means more wasted time on ebay, is that what they want?

There is a "Tell Us What You Think" button on your ebay page so complain to them but I'm fairly sure they never look at this.

Rick

Social source share

Thanks for trying to help. Think that more than me is having problems. I'm experiencing exactly the same as Purist. My teenage Grand daughter will be over at the weekend so maybe she will be able to weave the magic like in the Speedlimit family. Don't know if your wife can offer any tips on solution Speedlimit? 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!