Dedicated Soul Club returns

Guest lovinthesoul

Guest lovinthesoul

Thought all you soulies (if you don't know already), may like to know, that after 20 years the Dedicated Soul Club will be returning to the scene with an all-nighter at Peterborough Rugby Club, Fengate, Peterborough, on Saturday, February 2007. There'll be two rooms and 17 DJ's :shhh:

Check out this link for more details: Dedicated Soul Club Flyer

I'm putting this one in my diary thumbsup.gif

KTF Lovinthesoul shades.gif

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Thought all you soulies (if you don't know already), may like to know, that after 20 years the Dedicated Soul Club will be returning to the scene with an all-nighter at Peterborough Rugby Club, Fengate, Peterborough, on Saturday, February 2007. There'll be two rooms and 17 DJ's yes.gif

Check out this link for more details: Dedicated Soul Club Flyer

I'm putting this one in my diary :thumbsup:

KTF Lovinthesoul :lol:

Thought I would give everyone a bit of a reminder for this 2 room allnighter :D:wicked:

Steve

Thanks for organising this, really looking forward to it. Be great to see some old faces that I probably haven't seen for quite a few years! Wonder if I've still got my patch! :wicked:

Jen.

Guest Dr Pickles

2 more days to go for this.......

Looks like it's gonna be a cracking event :unsure:

We're up for this.

Not been to Peterborough for a while.

We'll catch up with you there :thumbsup:

Doc

We'll be there from SAF LANDAN ( South London )

Sarah I will be bringing my sweet potatoe!!

Sadly we are obligated to go to BISLEY this Saturday, But our thoughts are with you all that are going, & Sue has been in contact with Dave Reed to explain....

Have A Good One

Jon & Sue Buck

Guest Dr Pickles

wicked.gif well the weekend is here, plenty of the crew going so loads of sillyness to be had, going up to pack my bag an check if pet mod has any everlasting chewing gum ( yuuukkkk ) :rolleyes: Chris and Lou lou, brace your self !!!!

braces.jpg

I'm ready, send me in.

Doc