Season's Greetings And Soul Shack News Aka It's Cheaper Than Sending Christmas Cards...lol

Thought it may be nice to start a Christmas message thingy here on Soul Source, maybe a chance to say hi to a few people etc.

May i be the first to wish everyone on Soul Source and on the scene in general a very Happy Christmas and a Soulful New Year, thanks for all your support with the Solar show www.solarradio.com show going out normal time on Christmas Eve.

Show also going out on New Years Eve www.solarradio.com - Looking forward to some superb Guests coming into the Soul Shack throughout 2007 which include, Keith Williams, Andy Whitmore, John May, Jo Wallace, Chalky, the return of The Orwell Boys's, Neil Jones, Mick Howard and many more TBC, thanks again for the support and please don't hesitate to contact me with venue information etc. also requests, mentions and dedications most welcome bicknellmark@aol.com - markbicknell@solarradio.com

Merry Christmas - Regards - Mark Bicknell.

SOUL SHACK - CHRISTMAS EVE - www.solarradio.com CHANNEL 0129 SKY DIGITAL - with Mark And Luke Bicknell - 8pm - 10pm UK TIME - 9pm - 11pm CENTRAL EUROPE www.solarradio.com

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

• Replies 41
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Merry Christmas Mark to you and your family. Enjoyed listening to the show and look forward to it in 2007.

Merry Christmas to all Soul Sourcers especially Mike for running the site. I've not been able to get out to many events over the last year due to having three lots of surgery but reading all your comments on here have kept me up to date with everything that's been going on. I hope some of you will come and say hello in 2007.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Sue and Chris

Social source share

Merry Christmas Mark to you and your family. Enjoyed listening to the show and look forward to it in 2007.

Merry Christmas to all Soul Sourcers especially Mike for running the site. I've not been able to get out to many events over the last year due to having three lots of surgery but reading all your comments on here have kept me up to date with everything that's been going on. I hope some of you will come and say hello in 2007.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Sue and Chris

Regards Sue and Chris, have a good one.

Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

To all my special friends on here, hope you have a great xmas & get everything that you ask for from santa. Also hope that 2007 is a great year for everybody.

Love & kisses

Kirstyx

Social source share

Thought it may be nice to start a Christmas message thingy here on Soul Source, maybe a chance to say hi to a few people etc.

May i be the first to wish everyone on Soul Source and on the scene in general a very Happy Christmas and a Soulful New Year, thanks for all your support with the Solar show www.solarradio.com show going out normal time on Christmas Eve.

Happy Christmas Babycakes

Have a good one

Dawn

xxx

Social source share

Happy Christmas Babycakes

Have a good one

Dawn

xxx

And its also Sister Dawns Buffday

so come along and support her Anniversary Charity Bash At ELSC Grafton House Lincoln

see events.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ps back to thread,

to all who have supported us in the past,To all who would have liked to have Supported us and to all future supporters,

add to this the multitude of DJS who have given there all at our event we say many thanks and wish each and every one of you

A very very Merry Xmas and a full,fruitful and Soulful 2007 and onwards

SWEETSOUL

Andy Jackson

Jez Langley

Doug Hall

thankyou one and all

:D:shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::lol:thumbsup.gif:lol::Pblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif:shades::shades:

:shades::shades:

Edited by MAKEMVINYL
Social source share

Show also going out on New Years Eve www.solarradio.com - Looking forward to some superb Guests coming into the Soul Shack throughout 2007 which include, Keith Williams, Andy Whitmore, John May, Jo Wallace, Chalky, the return of The Orwell Boys's, Neil Jones, Mick Howard and many more TBC, thanks again for the support and please don't hesitate to contact me with venue information etc. also requests, mentions and dedications most welcome bicknellmark@aol.com - markbicknell@solarradio.com

Ps - All i want for Christmas is a George Pepp....lol

Social source share

Merry Christmas to anyone who is into Northern, Modern, Crossover, Tent, Soulful-House, R&B, Disco, Jazz,Techno, Garage, Breakbeats, Jazz-Funk, Deep Soul, Popcorn, 2 Step, Hip-Hop, Drum & Bass, Reggae, Ska, Dub, Roots, Ragga.

Think that covers everyone. (Knowing full well that somebody will tell me different!)

Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

Edited by epic
Social source share

Merry Christmas and a soulful 2007 to all who sail in Soul-Source!!!!!

Thanks to Mike for doing a fabulous job on the number 1 Soul site in the country :thumbsup:

Thanks to young Mr Bicknell for keeping Soul alive on the radio with his fabbo Sunday Solar show :wicked:

Thanks also Mark for the invite on your show, was one of the highlights of my year - loved it :wicked:

Thanks to everyone who has sold me records this year and made me a poorer but happier man :wicked:

Thanks to everyone who has bought records off me this year - hope I've made you poorer but happier :wicked:

Thanks to all who have supported us at The Orwell - onwards and upwards for 2007 (7th Anniversary in March!) :wicked:

Thanks to everyone not mentioned above wink.gif

Have a good 'un

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Merry Christmas and a soulful 2007 to all who sail in Soul-Source!!!!!

Thanks to Mike for doing a fabulous job on the number 1 Soul site in the country :thumbsup:

Thanks to young Mr Bicknell for keeping Soul alive on the radio with his fabbo Sunday Solar show :wicked:

Thanks also Mark for the invite on your show, was one of the highlights of my year - loved it :wicked:

Thanks to everyone who has sold me records this year and made me a poorer but happier man :wicked:

Thanks to everyone who has bought records off me this year - hope I've made you poorer but happier :wicked:

Thanks to all who have supported us at The Orwell - onwards and upwards for 2007 (7th Anniversary in March!) :wicked:

Thanks to everyone not mentioned above wink.gif

Have a good 'un

Cheers

Steve

No Steve, thank you mate, 'The Orwell' two roomers and all the support you have showed me throughout this year with the show has simply been fantastic, you, Barry,Steve C and Flanny have showed me just how Soulful this scene can be not simply just in the music but something a little deeper....looking forward to another visit to 'The Orwell' really soon.....upstairs or down?.....lol now that would be interesting 'Bicknell' in the main room.

Let's get Christmas out of the way and the return of 'The Plumb' on the Soul Shack would be a joy mate.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Just thought i'd bump this as it's now only just over a week until Christmas, again Seasons Greetings to all, stay soulful over the festive season and throughout 2007.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

A Very Merry Xmas to you big boy, see you next year!

A Merry Xmas & a healthy, prosperous, soul-filled New Year to all on Soul Source!!

Alan

Social source share

Merry Christmas and a soulful 2007

to you and yours.

quick thanks for playing the Esquires tracks Mark

on sunday night,just dug the album out,sleeve notes

by none other than Rodney E. Jones

kev

Pleasure Kev, fantastic group and an awesome album, have a fantastic Christmas and show is on normal time on Christmas Eve.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

A Very Merry Xmas to you big boy, see you next year!

A Merry Xmas & a healthy, prosperous, soul-filled New Year to all on Soul Source!!

Alan

Cheers Alan, Seasons Greetings to you and yours, just had a thought mate we have known each other for almost thirty years...........lol thanks for the tunes for the little fellow on the left, he's buzzing like all children are.

Happy Christmas - Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Cheers Alan, Seasons Greetings to you and yours, just had a thought mate we have known each other for almost thirty years...........lol thanks for the tunes for the little fellow on the left, he's buzzing like all children are.

Happy Christmas - Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hope he enjoys the records mate, young lad with good musical taste - a rare item! Will send you some of my sons hip hop/jungle type of stuff that hes made for him - the stuff without the dodgy language in!!!!!

Al

Social source share

A merry christmas and a happy new year to all the nice peaople here on Soul Source!

And a special greeting to my best friend Soulof who's moving to the UK in a couple of days!

Take care! :thumbsup:

Wishing everybody a sincere Merry Christmas and a Happy 2007

Malc Burton

Social source share

A very merry christmas to you and your family Mark. Hope 2007 is all you want it to be. The same goes without saying to all on Soul Source.

Chalky & Karen

All the best Chalky, get Christmas out of the way and we will do another show together perhaps leading up to the 'Lifeline' weekender, i'll give you a shout after Christmas, have a good one.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share