mike

Wales V Republic Of Ireland Live - BBC IPlayer

Hi Mike,

That was the best Wales performance, I've seen for a long time! The Passing was sublime, All of the goals were superb, I doubt Ireland would have taken any competitive game so lightly? I just hope Ryan Giggs is more compelled to producing such exhiliarating  football through the available players, than he was to putting on the Welsh Shirt himself.......COME ON WALES......! 

12 hours ago, wilxy said:

Hi Mike,

That was the best Wales performance, I've seen for a long time! The Passing was sublime, All of the goals were superb, I doubt Ireland would have taken any competitive game so lightly? I just hope Ryan Giggs is more compelled to producing such exhiliarating  football through the available players, than he was to putting on the Welsh Shirt himself.......COME ON WALES......! 

yep agree with all that

think the big question now is how effective will Giggs plan b's be when things don't go to plan

guess find out sooner or later

away win this evening?

DENMARK v WALES

Sunday 9 September 2018 \ 17:00
Ceres Park, Aarhus

If the Danes put out another scratch side, we could have another goalfest, however if they are at full strength it could be a little tight!

12 hours ago, wilxy said:

Whoops, we looked less than ordinary tonight.......Sadly!

thought the 3 day turnaround seemed to have an effect

guess its all part of the learning curve for the squad 

Thanks for link Mike - great to see all 4 goals.

Back down to earth a little after the Danish victory 🙄 

I have huge respect for Giggs and I believe that he is the right man for the job at present (IMHO).

Edited by Rhys Roberts

I think Giggs has the making of a real good manager with a good squad. 

It’s all a learning curve and difficult after a World Cup and start to a season.

UEFA have jumped on the money making soccer train with this league , great idea but the timing , well I guess there is never a good time with fixture congestion towards the end . 

Wales will bounce back im sure ! 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.