soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Is this the Philly lable as apposed to the Black jack lable from Ohio (????) way? well down south any how

Any one got sound clips :lol:

tis Philly one Baz. Other one from Cincinatti. AHWTG also on J-Rude.

I've a file of AHWTG on the PC and BSMF on a tape ofr cd somewhere but I can't post clips yet.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Right now let me see........I'll remind Baz to remind you tomorrow..........if I remember that is !

In the meantime surely someone's got one that they would like to go to a good home ?

:lol:

Gaz simon ,well respected aycliffe lad has one Pete dont think hell sell but you never know ,why dont you PM him.

BAZ A

Social source share

Sorry Pete but i'd rather sell my kidneys than the informers! :lol:

i think my mate Baz Atkinson has been a bit presumptious by advertising my favourite records for sale on t'internet!

it took me years to find it and i love both sides of it.

Sorry

Thanks anyway Gaz............if you don't ask you don't get..........must be someone got one who'd rather have the cash ???

:thumbsup:

Social source share

WOOOOOOOOOO,this is spooky. ph34r.gif I've just bought Cliff Camfields copy this very afternoon. Both sides are on John Manships R.O.T.R. and no Pete, I'm not selling. :no:

Phil.

Yeh Spooky............also bloody frustrating mate..........we often seem to be after the same things at the same time !

Would like to know how much you had to pay Phil ????

:lol:

Social source share

I've had mine for a long while, but pretty sure I'd paid about 400. Think I saw it for 500 last year?

Know the other half ended up trading his to a dealer, bcause he couldn't sell it!

I would never sell mine... not for a fair price anyway :lol:

m

Hi Maria,

How about selling it for an unfair price ?

Social source share

I've had mine for a long while, but pretty sure I'd paid about 400. Think I saw it for 500 last year?

Know the other half ended up trading his to a dealer, bcause he couldn't sell it!

I would never sell mine... not for a fair price anyway :lol:

m

Hi Maria,

How about selling it for an unfair price ?

Social source share

Guest Tom Walsh

Anybody got a copy of this that they want to let go for a reasonable price ?

Hi Pete,

I'll give a spin at the next Ath! if you remind me!

Sorry but its not for sale!

All the best

Pete

:rolleyes:

Social source share

Hi Pete,

I'll give a spin at the next Ath! if you remind me!

Sorry but its not for sale!

All the best

Pete

thumbup.gif

Cheers Pete............would rather be spinning my own copy though.

C'mon surely someone's got one languishing at the back of their box and would like some extra Xmas cash ?

Social source share

I would never sell mine... not for a fair price anyway :rolleyes:

m

tough to sell as pretty unknown to dancefloor. If better known would fetch nearer it's value IMHO. Far harder than many records that fetch 4/500 (and much more) these days.

Social source share