Cheltsoulnights

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

never turned up has it this one,,rushbrooke always played this at stafford but was an old spin for Russ at Wigan ,,beleive it or not..

gr8 tune

Funnily enough i bought my copy of it from Gary Rushbrooke at Stafford for about £8 only seen one or two other copies for sale since then. The other side "Mind Reader" is excellent too sounds very similar to Marvin Gaye's early stuff.

Derek

Social source share

Funnily enough i bought my copy of it from Gary Rushbrooke at Stafford for about £8 only seen one or two other copies for sale since then. The other side "Mind Reader" is excellent too sounds very similar to Marvin Gaye's early stuff.

Derek

top sound and bloody hard to get hold of advertised on here about 12months ago still dont have one,,,, rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Sorry I can't answer here with an offer to sell. I don't have one.

But just for pure interest, I do own the Emidisc of it that was played by Martyn Ellis at Wigan all those years ago during his oh-so-mellow sets at The Emp! :rolleyes: . It even has the title / artist and 'property of.....' in Martyns fair hand on the label.

I can't even remember how I came across it now, I've had it years - since well before Martyn passed away and he was chuffed to see it again when I showed it to him one night @ Bury.

I knew you'd be impressed!

Social source share

• 1 month later...