Lightwater, Saturday 16 December

Blimey there all on here tonite. Hi Moldie, Bearsy Dave A and Mischief and anybody else. Moldie it looks like Johnny H and I and possibly John A will be attending your soiree.

I hope that we will recieve a lovely welcome me being a virgin to your dark parts ( ooerr missus).

Looking forward to meeting up .

Paul B , seen youre recent buy lists on another thread, nice. You been looking at my playlists again ( hoHO) buy you a beer sat Paul.

• Replies 317
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Blimey there all on here tonite. Hi Moldie, Bearsy Dave A and Mischief and anybody else. Moldie it looks like Johnny H and I and possibly John A will be attending your soiree.

I hope that we will recieve a lovely welcome me being a virgin to your dark parts ( ooerr missus).

Paul B , seen youre recent buy lists on another thread, nice. You been looking at my playlists again ( hoHO) buy you a beer sat Paul.

LOOK FWD TO SEING ALL NEWCOMERS TO LIGHTWATER

A WARM WELCOME IS GUARENTEED AS IM ON THE DOOR

SEE YOU SAT NIGHT AND BRING A SALES BOX FOR ME TO LOOK AT

MOLDIE

ill have your cd ready and waiting for you

if you do peg it can i have your records plz

i need a sales box :shades:

i have a spare 100 box and i will even chuck about a dozen records in it for you too so your collection doubles in size . :shades:

thats the type of guy i am :thumbsup:

Hi Mark,

that wasnt my wants list you saw it would of been my sales list if i was looking at your playlist. :shhh:

Bought about half a dozen beauties this week :shades:

Im driving so make it a shandy beer.gif

It will be nice to be broken in together at our virginal Lightwater experience :shades:

I will ask Mischief to play you a nice modern tune especially for you :thumbsup:

Bearsy

Edited by Bearsy

just googled moldie

and this came out

have you had your hair cut or something?

that pic was taken as i was looking through your play box with bearsy and hold tight

:thumbsup:

post-2061-1165877931.jpg

Edited by moldie

ive just found this pic of drizabone

its the look on his face when he got his first original record

:thumbsup: and on that note im off to bed as this man flu is taking its toll.

good night all

here is the running order for the modern room

im sure you will agree an excellent line up and great tunes are sure to be heard.

7.30----8.45 ...paul betts

8.45----10.00 ... keith woon

10.00----11.00 ... tony rounce

11.00----12.00 .. steve cole...new chapter

12.00----01.00 ... maxine woon

Laughing ....

Supercorsa what you bought then?

yes ian....do tell us what you have bought

theres no pressure on saturday night but we did tell people about your spot at staines :thumbsup:

i must tell you that the upstairs decks dont play 78s :lol:

moldie

Colins here... talking of deja vu.. you wearing one of Sues tops Saturday :thumbsup:

Can't believe how that 'story' has got around. Mainly spread by you, I think.

Was at Traceys party in Lincs about 4 months ago, having a good natured disagreement with TB & out of the blue, he said something to the effect of...'well at least I don't wear girls T shirts'

Firstly, it was an honest mistake.

Secondly, I was hot that night. :lol:

Hopefully neither Soul Diva, Dru nor Widdesen will be commenting.

Can't believe how that 'story' has got around. Mainly spread by you, I think.

Was at Traceys party in Lincs about 4 months ago, having a good natured disagreement with TB & out of the blue, he said something to the effect of...'well at least I don't wear girls T shirts'

Firstly, it was an honest mistake....how can you say that when it had sues name tag in it

Secondly, I was hot that night. :thumbsup: ....we were all hot that night but none of us were in drag

Hopefully neither Soul Diva, Dru nor Widdesen will be commenting...i hope they do so there

"Secondly, I was hot that night. ....we were all hot that night but none of us were in drag:"

You're still not getting it.

I was really HOT that night.

are you trying to tell me you are some kind of babe magnet?

more like fridge magnet :thumbsup:

Guest GrooveJunkies

ive just done a google for soulsmith

they showed this pic of colin in ten years time

hes still got the same glasses on

YES...BUT WILL HE HAVE A PINK T SHIRT ON ............ :thumbsup:

Source Advert