Lightwater, Saturday 16 December

• Replies 317
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

dont want to be boring, but i dont know how to get there. coming up south from the m3, how do i get there??

dave you have djed there on at least 4 occasions

m3 junction 3...follow signs to lightwater on roundabout..go 400 yds down dual carrigeway and cross over into guildford rd

crossley club is on the right just past red lion pub and b4 car sales

ill have my mobile on

moldie

when it comes to medway dont you mean...sat chav holders and window licker marks :shades:

The window licker marks are another story, tongue.giftongue.gif

Would love to see you come to The Kent Soul Club doo on the 30th, i have a special car parking space for you wicked.gif

dave you have djed there on at least 4 occasions

m3 junction 3...follow signs to lightwater on roundabout..go 400 yds down dual carrigeway and cross over into guildford rd

crossley club is on the right just past red lion pub and b4 car sales

ill have my mobile on

moldie

cheers :shades:

i havent dj'd that man times!? and the last time i stayed in bracknell and we got a taxi

cheers :shades:

i havent dj'd that man times!? and the last time i stayed in bracknell and we got a taxi

i know its the panto season but oh yes you have lolol

postcode for sat nav is gu18 5ra

post-2061-1166048195_thumb.jpg

Saturday 16 December 2006, 7.30pm - 12.30am upstairs/1am downstairs

Crossley Club, Guildford Road, Lightwater, Surrey (close to Junction 3, M3).

Northern Room - Dave Morris (Bournemouth), Dave Abbott (Everywhere), Supercorsa (never heard of him) and residents Chris Thorley & Mischief

Modern Room - Steve Cole (New Chapter), Tony Rounce and residents Paul Betts, Keith & Maxine Woon.

I've no doubt that at sometime that chap Moldie, will appear behind the decks in one of the rooms.

Anyway I've been informed that I'm on first upstairs, so if you want to stay downstairs drinking whilst I'm on, I'll give you a shout when it's safe to come up. :shades:

You can't beat the soulful upstairs/downstairs of the Crossley Club bash!!! All the thrills of Las Vegas with the scenic views of downtown Lightwater thrown in for free. Steve Cole has some smashing tunes & it will be worth a visit to see Mr Rounce rouncing around behind the decks ( check out the Millie Jackson re-issue CD's he's sleeve noted for Southbound records - plenty of un-issued tracks!). I'm looking forward to the Hologram of Liberace palying 'Soulful Strut' to be beamed over the wall (or a DJ) as promised by Moldie ( or did i just make that up?), see ya there.... PS all the drinks are on Paul Betts

Jez ' wearing my winter cassock ' Bishop

Starpointradio.com

Edited by jez bishop

You can't the beat soulful upstairs/downstairs of the Crossley Club bash!!! All the thrills of Las Vegas with the scenic views of downtown Lightwater thrown in for free. Steve Cole has some smashing tunes & it will be worth a visit to see Mr Rounce rouncing around behind the decks ( check out the Millie Jackson re-issue CD's he's sleeve noted for Southbound records - plenty of un-issued tracks!). I'm looking forward to the Hologram of Liberace palying 'Soulful Strut' to be beamed over the wall (or a DJ) as promised by Moldie ( or did i just make that up?), see ya there.... PS all the drinks are on Paul Betts

Jez ' wearing my winter cassock ' Bishop

Starpointradio.com

hi jez..look fwd to seeing you there

hope your cold has cleared up by then

is that winter cassock or wifes hammock you will be wearing

see you sat nite

regards moldie

The window licker marks are another story, tongue.giftongue.gif

Would love to see you come to The Kent Soul Club doo on the 30th, i have a special car parking space for you :shades:

i thought it was on the 20th

ok ok show me my parking space

moldie

address for anyone who hasnt been to this venue before is

the crossley club 113 Guildford Road, Lightwater, Surrey, GU18 5RA

the address for dave abbott who has been before is marks chippy 147 guildford rd lightwater surrey

hope the map helps dave

This sooooo looks like being a great night out...sorry not to be able to make it...one of my 'gonna get to' venues for the new year..sure everyone going will have a fantastic time with such a bunch of nutters on the loose :shades:yes.gif

nutter what nutters?

here is a pic of the crowd waiting to get into last years anniversary

post-2061-1166050462.jpg

I don't have anything that good in my box. :shades:

the best thing in your box ian is the dust where you dont get to play very often

you will be ok im sure

mischief and chris will look after you and give you the benefit of there knowledge

I'll do my very best not to disappoint...

TONE :shades:

Thats handy then. Cos Moldie has asked me to get in touch with ALL the DJs & ask them to wear something Christmassy.

He originally said that you would all have to wear Father Christmas outfits made from lycra.

But I told him that was pushing things a bit.

Thats handy then. Cos Moldie has asked me to get in touch with ALL the DJs & ask them to wear something Christmassy.

He originally said that you would all have to wear Father Christmas outfits made from lycra.

But I told him that was pushing things a bit.

what i actually said was "i cant wait to see what tony rounce pulls out of his box"

moldie

I'm really looking fwd to seeing Moldies out-fit on the night.

At the start of this thread he mentions a 'shameless plug'.

I have had a sneak preview of Moldies outfit & can tell you that it actually incrporates a 'shameless plug'

very very funny but supercorsa started this thread :shades:

Guest TONY ROUNCE

just got this pic of tony rounce in his christmassy outfit last year

Funnily enough, I WAS asked if I'd be the Father Christmas at the local church fete this year, but I turned it down on the grounds that I'm much fatter than he is...

TONE :shades:

i think you should have been an octopus...you have 8 left feet :lol:

see you sat nite

make sure you introduce yourself

so i know who to avoid in future :shades:

moldie

Moldie your promoting skills are second to none

Was that the result of your 5 years at charm school

Bearsy

i think you should have been an octopus...you have 8 left feet :lol:

see you sat nite

make sure you introduce yourself

so i know who to avoid in future :shades:

moldie

I take it O' great one that you will be leading by example and treating us all to a display of your fleet of foot skills not to mention nimble fingers. I myself dont suscribe to the octopus school of dance........... more of a whirling dervish especially when theres cheap beer on offer.

beep beep beep stand back... fat bloke reversing!

:yes:

I take it O' great one that you will be leading by example and treating us all to a display of your fleet of foot skills not to mention nimble fingers. I myself dont suscribe to the octopus school of dance........... more of a whirling dervish especially when theres cheap beer on offer.

beep beep beep stand back... fat bloke reversing!

:rolleyes:

im to dancing as mr blobby is to comedy

and oh yes its cheap drink

just a pity im teatotal

moldie

Moldie I find it very worrying that you have pictures of naked santa's is it something you got into as a boy when sitting on santa's knee prehaps.. does it turn you on? :rolleyes:wicked.gif

i never ever saw santa when i was young

it was discovered at the age of 3 that i was dyslexic so all my letters went to SATAN :thumbsup:

in fact we were so poor we went to KFC and licked everyone elses fingers

school was no better as i had to wear hand me downs..not so bad i hear you say but when you only have an older sister its no fun i can tell you

moldie

Moldie your promoting skills are second to none

Was that the result of your 5 years at charm school

Bearsy

ive never been a diplomat....i say what i like and i like what i say

i remember as a kid of ten a very large man asked me if i could see him across the rd

i said "look m8 you are so fat i could see you a mile away"

at least im honest even though its to a fault

moldie

Funnily enough, I WAS asked if I'd be the Father Christmas at the local church fete this year, but I turned it down on the grounds that I'm much fatter than he is...

TONE tongue.gif

did you also get offered a job as a sumo and turn that down for the same reason? :rolleyes:

only joking tone...you know me

plz still turn up on saturday

post-2061-1166122100.jpg

Edited by moldie

ive never been a diplomat....i say what i like and i like what i say

i remember as a kid of ten a very large man asked me if i could see him across the rd

i said "look m8 you are so fat i could see you a mile away"

at least im honest even though its to a fault

moldie

If only people were more the same wouldnt it be a more interesting world to live in :thumbsup:

One lessen learned for me tonight , i aint asking no kids if they can see me across the road laugh.gif

You didnt hand them clothes of your sisters on to anyone else we know did you by any chance :rolleyes: or are you going to suprise us all Saturday :D

Good news Marcus & Co. have booked a mini bus from Egham.

Now that man is entertaining :thumbsup:

hes funny with a capital F

nice with it too

hope you all have a great time while im on my own at the door

moldie

Kay I can't remember the last time I see you....

Em won't be there having another OP thingy Friday... not sure yet till they knock her out..

THATS A SHAME HONEY WOULD OF LOVED TO SEE HER PLEASE GIVE HER MY LOVE

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THO XXXXXXX

See you there Saturday Moldie, did someone say the drinks are on Paul Betts??

Alan

apparently he came into some money in the week

i bet he just had a wa*k in his wallet really :thumbsup:

he aint got a pc so we gotta get everone to pester him for a drink

he will get paranoid :thumbsup:

look fwd to seeing you there alan...any news on derek mead and his lot coming

moldie