RECORD FAIR IN SKIPTON THIS SUNDAY

Quinvy

Anyone fancy it? Me and me mate Cliff Camfield will be there with some nice rare northern for sale. Come on let's make it a great day out. Be nice to meet some Soul Sourcers and trade some vinyl. Nice little town Skipton, and always plenty going on. Plenty for the wife/girlfriend/husband/

boyfriend to do while you talk vinyl. What about you Mr. Harris are you bringing a box over? I'll try and get Barry Waddington over as well..... Come on, see you on Sunday.

Phil.

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone fancy it? Me and me mate Cliff Camfield will be there with some nice rare northern for sale. Come on let's make it a great day out. Be nice to meet some Soul Sourcers and trade some vinyl. Nice little town Skipton, and always plenty going on. Plenty for the wife/girlfriend/husband/

boyfriend to do while you talk vinyl. What about you Mr. Harris are you bringing a box over? I'll try and get Barry Waddington over as well..... Come on, see you on Sunday.

Phil.

OK luvvie, where abouts in Skipton? Will there be a grotto so that I can sit on an old fellas knee and tell him what I want for Christmas (Annette Poindexter)..... :thumbsup:

Seriously, we may just pop in. We've promised to take the kids to see Santa, so if you could locate one nearby - oh and is there a cinema in Skipton as we all want to see Happy Feet.

Maybe see you Sunday - unless I get outvoted laugh.gif

xx

OK luvvie, where abouts in Skipton? Will there be a grotto so that I can sit on an old fellas knee and tell him what I want for Christmas (Annette Poindexter)..... :thumbsup:

Seriously, we may just pop in. We've promised to take the kids to see Santa, so if you could locate one nearby - oh and is there a cinema in Skipton as we all want to see Happy Feet.

xx

Hi Kirsty.

There is a small independant cinema in Skipton and I think they do one afternoon showing on Sundays but I'll check the local paper when I get home tonight.

OK luvvie, where abouts in Skipton? Will there be a grotto so that I can sit on an old fellas knee and tell him what I want for Christmas (Annette Poindexter)..... ph34r.gif

Maybe see you Sunday - unless I get outvoted :D

xx

Hey Kirsty,

If the kids misbehave you can always put them in the Castle Dungeon. :thumbsup: Yes there is a Castle. shades.gif

10am - 4pm

SKIPTON TOWN HALL

HIGH STREET

SKIPTON

BD23 1AH

Phil.x

Edited by quinvy

OK luvvie, where abouts in Skipton? Will there be a grotto so that I can sit on an old fellas knee and tell him what I want for Christmas (Annette Poindexter)..... ph34r.gif

xx

Took Lauren to happy feet yesterday, she loved it. Cnat help with Santas grottos in Skipton, but I'm sure they'll be plenty.

xx

Took Lauren to happy feet yesterday, she loved it. Cnat help with Santas grottos in Skipton, but I'm sure they'll be plenty.

Happy Feet is on at the Plaza Cinema on Sun afternoon but they don't know exactly what time yet. Give them a ring on 01756 793417 after tomorrow and they should be able to tell you.

Don't know about any Santas Grottos though. There's a steam railway in Embsay (only about a mile or so away) and they're running Santa specials. Not cheap, but you get a ride on a train as well as a pressy for the kids. Last time I went on it the train set off without Santa. Surreal to see this old steam train passing through the station with Santa chasing it with a great big sack full of toys on his back :D

Me, I'm being taxi dad for the weekend, bringing my son back from University. If I can sort him out in time I'll maybe pop into the town hall. Must be honest though, my previous experience of this record fair is that it's pop, rock, general junk and a few northern bootlegs.

Kev

Edited by Ranger

Happy Feet is on at the Plaza Cinema on Sun afternoon but they don't know exactly what time yet. Give them a ring on 01756 793417 after tomorrow and they should be able to tell you.

Don't know about any Santas Grottos though. There's a steam railway in Embsay (only about a mile or so away) and they're running Santa specials. Not cheap, but you get a ride on a train as well as a pressy for the kids. Last time I went on it the train set off without Santa. Surreal to see this old steam train passing through the station with Santa chasing it with a great big sack full of toys on his back :lol:

Me, I'm being taxi dad for the weekend, bringing my son back from University. If I can sort him out in time I'll maybe pop into the town hall. Must be honest though, my previous experience of this record fair is that it's pop, rock, general junk and a few northern bootlegs.

Kev

big kiss to you for all that!

sounds like a game plan to me :thumbsup:

Phil.

Hi Phil

I might come over, it depends whether I go to the Keele niter or not

I had some great bargains from this venue in the mid 80s - early 90s when they had the usual bric a brac type sales

on a Saturday afternoon....oh happy days :thumbsup:

Don't know about any Santas Grottos though. There's a steam railway in Embsay (only about a mile or so away) and they're running Santa specials. Not cheap, but you get a ride on a train as well as a pressy for the kids. Last time I went on it the train set off without Santa. Surreal to see this old steam train passing through the station with Santa chasing it with a great big sack full of toys on his back :shhh:

Kev

Oh! that doesn't sound too promising :thumbsup: maybe we should all just go and watch the Penguin film, visit the Castle and see santa on the train. :rolleyes: