Peter99

A Bit Slow

Hi Mike

I hope all is well.

The site seems to have been really quiet since Friday. Has there been any down time or have people just not been posting. I guess another answer may be that Ive altered my settings and forgot! :rolleyes:

Thanks Pete

Hi Mike 

When l look via new content (have clicked the read all bit like you suggested) I see less posts than if I click the actual link you provided Pete in the second post? 

Many thanks x

yep the other one is 'activity' stream which shows stuff like 'likes' etc but is fixed as in you can't change the options

the actual posts should be the same unless you have edited the new content

if you rather that one to show as defaault just hit the grey tick that shows next to the title 'activity' 

Not exactly sure what you mean Mike. I do like to see all activity (proper nosey) and always used to see it simply by clicking the sun icon at the top next to the calendar. But for some reason it's changed without me altering any of my settings? Like I said, I do see everything clicking on the link you posted a few posts up and but not the old way and I have clicked the tick.

How do I automatically see everything? 

Hi Mike

I still dont seem to be getting updated threads and posts. Could you please have a look to see if I have changed any settings - I've tried but am not up to the task.

Thanks

Peter

ok had a look all seemed ok but set new content as default mfor you

if any future probs try hitting the tick to the right of 'new content' link to clear all posts to read

cheers

mike

20 minutes ago, mike said:

ok had a look all seemed ok but set new content as default mfor you

if any future probs try hitting the tick to the right of 'new content' link to clear all posts to read

cheers

mike

Thanks mate.

P

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.