Pete S

• Replies 12
  • Views 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Pete ,

Happened to me last week. Paid it but let the guy know I knew what he was playing at. Won't use again. The list of "Dave's blackballed Ebayers" grows daily! Plenty of others out there "playing the game" properly, I'll stick with them. Good thing for me that I still need 10000 45s to complete! Next one's just round the corner!

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

$3.00 to pack a record?!?!!? :lol: Sounds like a scam unless he has no limbs to pack one and uses a service!! laugh.gif

To ship to the UK (I know 'cause I did recently) is about on average no more than USD$1.70, and I use a CD mailer to avoid accidental folding. :thumbsup:

Edited by Lady Maverick
Social source share

$3.00 to pack a record?!?!!? :lol: Sounds like a scam unless he has no limbs to pack one and uses a service!! laugh.gif

To ship to the UK (I know 'cause I did recently) is about on average no more than USD$1.70, and I use a CD mailer to avoid accidental folding. :thumbsup:

Hi Maverick,

Is that a typo because NO WAY can I ship a 45 to UK from the US for $1.70. (Unless 70c is used to feed the pigeon on route!)

Most US dealers are now feeling then pinch on postage and although I still charge $5.00 I lose out about 60c. so am gonna have to up it . $1.70!! It would be cheaper for me to send it to you and pay you to ship them!

How you sending them?

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

Hi Maverick,

Is that a typo because NO WAY can I ship a 45 to UK from the US for $1.70. (Unless 70c is used to feed the pigeon on route!)

Most US dealers are now feeling then pinch on postage and although I still charge $5.00 I lose out about 60c. so am gonna have to up it . $1.70!! It would be cheaper for me to send it to you and pay you to ship them!

How you sending them?

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

Social source share

Guest Lady Maverick

Hi Maverick,

How you sending them?

Regards,

Dave

www.theresthatbeat.com

I've never sent a 45 out before...I have sent CDs out via "media air mail"...maybe that's the confusion? :thumbsup:

What type of mailer are you using? I know that if the mailer doesn't up the ounces and you use "media mail", you come out cheaper. :shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!