Kegsy

Taboo or not Taboo

Posted (edited)

Following the closing down of recent Downtown topics, perhaps it would be helpful to specify what can and cannot be discussed it the section.

E.G.  This comment prior to, a door closing, thread being closed.

"I'm gonna bin this off now, had a laugh about it, but we're only adding to the media saturation, we don't really want her discussed here do we really?".

Fair enough if topics result in loads of arguing and other such shit but if not why not.

Edited by Kegsy
Comma in wrong place

13 minutes ago, Kegsy said:

Following the closing down of recent Downtown topics, perhaps it would be helpful to specify what can and cannot be discussed it the section.

E.G.  This comment prior to a, door closing, thread being closed.

"I'm gonna bin this off now, had a laugh about it, but we're only adding to the media saturation, we don't really want her discussed here do we really?".

Fair enough if topics result in loads of arguing and other such shit but if not why not.

I temp closed it the other day and referred it to simon to have a look at due to the series of 'jokes' that followed the initial posts....

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.