The awesome Shotts Allnighters

VERY VERY FOND MEMORIES ,WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO ALOT OF THE CREW THAT GOT THERE ON A REGULAR BASIS.PEOPLE LIKE STEVE WALLS,[GREAT LAD AND GREAT KNOWLEDGE.USED TO LOVE JOCKS PARTIES BEFORE HANDS AS WELL,REMEMBER ONE OF THE MOST SOULFUL DJ SPOTS EVER FROM ADY HARLEY [iMPECCABLE TASTE].

FUNNY MEMORIES ALSO [COME BACK ROB MARRIOT].

BAZ A

ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER THOSE AWESOME DAYS[GOOD TIME FOR SOULMUSIC DEFINETLY].

Edited by baz atkinson
Social source share

• Replies 141
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Absolutely my friend!!

Got a dvd of the 3rd anniversary from Andy Dennison a few months ago.... i tell you Baz... it's not until you watch it do you realise how bloody good the music was back then... JUST AWESOME! :thumbsup:

The quality of music is getting better week by week... just my opinion of course... but it's still got a long, long way to go till it catches up with the quality that was being played in the late 80s early 90s.

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

I loved Shotts- fab sounds, brilliant atmosphere and so many great characters. I still have a couple of tapes that I recorded there of Butch and Rob Marriot.....whoops that sounds a bit anorak-y! :thumbsup:

I am a bit worried that they will disintegrate some time-you can hear the great atmosphere on the tape with plenty of the recently discussed hand clapping! :shades:

Social source share

Absolutely my friend!!

Got a dvd of the 3rd anniversary from Andy Dennison a few months ago.... i tell you Baz... it's not until you watch it do you realise how bloody good the music was back then... JUST AWESOME! :thumbsup:

The quality of music is getting better week by week... just my opinion of course... but it's still got a long, long way to go till it catches up with the quality that was being played in the late 80s early 90s.

CANT AGREE MORE JOAN ,JIM TENNANT WAS SUCH A CHARACTER AS WELL,I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PLACE ,ALWAYS REMEMBER THE PARAFFIN HEATERS IN THE WINTER AND PETE LAWSON RIP AND GUY IN THE RECORD BAR SELLING RECORDS AT PRICES THAT WOULD SIMPLY TURN PEOPLES EARS UP NOW[GOT THE DYNAMICS I NEED YOUR LOVE FOR £18 AND CAN REMEMBER KEV KANE SAYING TO ME BY LAD YOU MUST EARN SOME MONEY :shades: ].

WE MUST NOT FORGET THEM DAYS AS A YARDSTICK FOR QUALITY SOUL,ITS EASIER TO COMPROMISE THAN GO FORWARD.

PS TOP SHOTTS TUNE LARRY LASTER -JUST WHAT YOU DID.

BAZ A.

Social source share

Only went to a few of these as its a bloody long way from Northampton and the mini bus we were on was full of nutters :rolleyes: ,However became, and still are, good mates with most of them ! Everyone just seemed to really go for it here, great atmosphere, always felt really friendly and always, without exception fantastic music .Loved it !!

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

Only went to a few of these as its a bloody long way from Northampton

....and an even bloodier long way from London, so only made it there a few times :D First time, I was due to go up there with my feckless boyfriend, but after a humdinger of a row the night before (regarding his er....fecklessness) I decide I'd go on my own on the train, just to show him, you know how it is.

Train was delayed & I missed the last connection from Glasgow to Shotts. The ticket inspector very kindly gave me a lift in his car all the way there. A surreal journey: after finding out I was half-Catholic, he spent the time repeatedly apologising for the tape of Orangmen marching band music that he had blasting out all the way there. I hardly knew anyone there when I arrived, but got chatting to Sharon Brennan & away I went. My journey back was a 'mare, but I won't go into it, as it still traumatises me to think about it........ laugh.gif

The next time I met up with Sharon at Shotts, she had an inflatable parrot attached to her shoulder, as you do and was giving away a consignment of "nob off" T-shirts, if memory serves....

Horrible, swampy toilets, freezing cold- I once kept my thermal underwear on all through a nighter and I was dancing a lot- a skylight that meant the sun started coming through towards the end of the night, just as everyone was looking their worst, but.... fantastic music and people. The DJs were unafraid to play cheap records, as long as they rated them. September Jones, the Tears...just great :rolleyes:

Social source share

....and an even bloodier long way from London, so only made it there a few times :D First time, I was due to go up there with my feckless boyfriend, but after a humdinger of a row the night before (regarding his er....fecklessness) I decide I'd go on my own on the train, just to show him, you know how it is.

Train was delayed & I missed the last connection from Glasgow to Shotts. The ticket inspector very kindly gave me a lift in his car all the way there. A surreal journey: after finding out I was half-Catholic, he spent the time repeatedly apologising for the tape of Orangmen marching band music that he had blasting out all the way there. I hardly knew anyone there when I arrived, but got chatting to Sharon Brennan & away I went. My journey back was a 'mare, but I won't go into it, as it still traumatises me to think about it........ laugh.gif

The next time I met up with Sharon at Shotts, she had an inflatable parrot attached to her shoulder, as you do and was giving away a consignment of "nob off" T-shirts, if memory serves....

Horrible, swampy toilets, freezing cold- I once kept my thermal underwear on all through a nighter and I was dancing a lot- a skylight that meant the sun started coming through towards the end of the night, just as everyone was looking their worst, but.... fantastic music and people. The DJs were unafraid to play cheap records, as long as they rated them. September Jones, the Tears...just great :rolleyes:

The night of the nob off t-shirts can remember well,pete lawson in his usual afalable manner put hes on back to front.CANT REMEMBER THE PARROT BUT ROB MARRIOT OFTEN TALKED LIKE ONE [LOL],HE ALSO MANAGED TO PISS OFF SOME 17 STONE MINERS ANOTHER NIGHT BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY.

BAZ A.

Social source share

Train was delayed & I missed the last connection from Glasgow to Shotts. The ticket inspector very kindly gave me a lift in his car all the way there. A surreal journey: after finding out I was half-Catholic, he spent the time repeatedly apologising for the tape of Orangmen marching band music that he had blasting out all the way there. I hardly knew anyone there when I arrived, but got chatting to Sharon Brennan & away I went. My journey back was a 'mare, but I won't go into it, as it still traumatises me to think about it........ :D

Totally off topic, and don't answer if you don't want to, but I'm intrigued......how can you be half-Catholic ? :rolleyes:

I thought you either were catholic, or you weren't wicked.gif

And I have no intention of turning this into a religious debate either.

Social source share

....and an even bloodier long way from London, so only made it there a few times :shhh: First time, I was due to go up there with my feckless boyfriend, but after a humdinger of a row the night before (regarding his er....fecklessness) I decide I'd go on my own on the train, just to show him, you know how it is.

Train was delayed & I missed the last connection from Glasgow to Shotts. The ticket inspector very kindly gave me a lift in his car all the way there. A surreal journey: after finding out I was half-Catholic, he spent the time repeatedly apologising for the tape of Orangmen marching band music that he had blasting out all the way there. I hardly knew anyone there when I arrived, but got chatting to Sharon Brennan & away I went. My journey back was a 'mare, but I won't go into it, as it still traumatises me to think about it........ :rolleyes:

Horrible, swampy toilets, freezing cold- I once kept my thermal underwear on all through a nighter and I was dancing a lot- a skylight that meant the sun started coming through towards the end of the night, just as everyone was looking their worst, but.... fantastic music and people. The DJs were unafraid to play cheap records, as long as they rated them. September Jones, the Tears...just great :thumbsup:

am pretty sure that there's a photo of Sharon with said parrot somewhere in this house... will have a look and post sometime this year!

only made it to Shotts once - towards the end of its life. a nightmare journey involving trains and then a lift with 2 people that I didn't like (one was a letch, and his then girlfriend who wasn't wired up right and got a bit obsessive about me....)

can remember not enjoying it for the first few hours, but then not wanting to get off the dancefloor - and certainly didn't want it to end

Social source share

Steve and Allan Walls played the Caledonia soul club last year I think.

They were both there Frank but I think only one of them was on the decks that night.

Shotts was the most innovative era in the Scottish scene and one that will be very hard to match or better. I miss those days and picked up a mass of tunes from folks moving on to the rave scene during this period. Nice one!!

Haydn :thumbsup:

Social source share

They were both there Frank but I think only one of them was on the decks that night.

Shotts was the most innovative era in the Scottish scene and one that will be very hard to match or better. I miss those days and picked up a mass of tunes from folks moving on to the rave scene during this period. Nice one!!

Haydn :thumbsup:

AGREE WITH THAT AND A BRILLIANT MIX OF SCOTTISH AND ENGLISH DJS /COLLECTORS/NOT MANY EGOS ABOUT THEN JUST PURISTS IMHO.

BAZ A.

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

Totally off topic, and don't answer if you don't want to, but I'm intrigued......how can you be half-Catholic ? :thumbsup:

Er...."that would be an ecumenical question", Father Rimmer.... :lol::lol:

Social source share

VERY VERY FOND MEMORIES ,WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO ALOT OF THE CREW THAT GOT THERE ON A REGULAR BASIS.PEOPLE LIKE STEVE WALLS,[GREAT LAD AND GREAT KNOWLEDGE.USED TO LOVE JOCKS PARTIES BEFORE HANDS AS WELL,REMEMBER ONE OF THE MOST SOULFUL DJ SPOTS EVER FROM ADY HARLEY [iMPECCABLE TASTE].

FUNNY MEMORIES ALSO [COME BACK ROB MARRIOT].

BAZ A

ANYONE ELSE REMEMBER THOSE AWESOME DAYS[GOOD TIME FOR SOULMUSIC DEFINETLY].

I sort of remember it!! :thumbsup:

And certainly the time you brought a couple of cars before it and my flat had nearly 50 people in it!! Good memories of meeting guys like you, Kev and Gaz, Alan C, the Belshill boys, many more. I think we had the same ethos about music and life. I loved djing there and am humbled people still remember things like Larry Laster and Tears being played there, could not only get away with things like that you were expected to play them and others like them, different times indeed. And dont forget many guys like Andy Whitmore, finally becoming the Butch of the Crossover world, Rob Marriot etc were djing at Shotts in the early stages of their superstar careers!

Yes Ady was the man, many records I played were tipped by him as he was always a reluctant dj so I got the credit but he was the brains many times (I was obviously the beauty however :lol: ). He is in Australia now and happily married. Was out with Alan/Steve recently and hope to see a lot more of Steve next year, one of the top men up here.

Great great memories, going to night Kirsty mentions in a Pink Elephant suit trying to wind people up and doing my own head in, fancy dress with Adys clothes that he still wore, Pete Lawson going Crab Fishing, and Joan Pete etc making friends with my neighbours who normally shot anyone not from the area. WTF said chinstrokers couldn't have fun, think I made many lifetime friends at that time, including yourselves hopefully.

Musically unbeatable for me but that was as it was our local, and it felt like a community event. Although nobody should underestimate the hard work put in by the team of promoters over number of years to establish a nighter in Scotland that attracted travellers from down South. All great guys, John Neilson, Brian "Barney" Welsh (R.I.P.) and Jim O'Hara especially who probably took it up a notch musically towards the end of its time.

Yes good times, look away Dundee Davie, but once you get a bit older or wiser you may find a little nostalgia harnessed correctly feeds a lot of change, and may actually be what you need for your revolution to really happen!

A good night for reflection I think,

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

no need for me to look away jock , doesn't bother me in the slightest that you are remembering shotts , in fact in one of the earlier articles i asked what happened to the spirit of shotts and the innovation which seems somewhat lacking some places , so yeah, re-ignite the spark please and i'll be the first one to shake you by the hand :thumbsup:

Davie

Social source share

no need for me to look away jock , doesn't bother me in the slightest that you are remembering shotts , in fact in one of the earlier articles i asked what happened to the spirit of shotts and the innovation which seems somewhat lacking some places , so yeah, re-ignite the spark please and i'll be the first one to shake you by the hand :lol:

Davie

I am too old and tired mate, thats why my call to arms is to people like you, just suggesting sometimes its easier to start a revolution from within and harness small desires etc and build from there , sure it must be out there, although to be honest think its a far bigger challenge than ever!

If i did start it I would just forget to turn up!! :thumbsup:

I still intend to visit Basics sometime as I actually played some of your post 1958 tunes that I seen playlisted before we knew what R&B was! :lol:

Off to bed!

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

do you mean the revolution in my signature ? ...that isn't anything to do with scotland , thats a do in barcelona on 16th and 17th march :thumbsup:

Social source share

I sort of remember it!! :thumbsup:

And certainly the time you brought a couple of cars before it and my flat had nearly 50 people in it!! Good memories of meeting guys like you, Kev and Gaz, Alan C, the Belshill boys, many more. I think we had the same ethos about music and life. I loved djing there and am humbled people still remember things like Larry Laster and Tears being played there, could not only get away with things like that you were expected to play them and others like them, different times indeed. And dont forget many guys like Andy Whitmore, finally becoming the Butch of the Crossover world, Rob Marriot etc were djing at Shotts in the early stages of their superstar careers!

Yes Ady was the man, many records I played were tipped by him as he was always a reluctant dj so I got the credit but he was the brains many times (I was obviously the beauty however whistling.gif ). He is in Australia now and happily married. Was out with Alan/Steve recently and hope to see a lot more of Steve next year, one of the top men up here.

Great great memories, going to night Kirsty mentions in a Pink Elephant suit trying to wind people up and doing my own head in, fancy dress with Adys clothes that he still wore, Pete Lawson going Crab Fishing, and Joan Pete etc making friends with my neighbours who normally shot anyone not from the area. WTF said chinstrokers couldn't have fun, think I made many lifetime friends at that time, including yourselves hopefully.

Musically unbeatable for me but that was as it was our local, and it felt like a community event. Although nobody should underestimate the hard work put in by the team of promoters over number of years to establish a nighter in Scotland that attracted travellers from down South. All great guys, John Neilson, Brian "Barney" Welsh (R.I.P.) and Jim O'Hara especially who probably took it up a notch musically towards the end of its time.

Yes good times, look away Dundee Davie, but once you get a bit older or wiser you may find a little nostalgia harnessed correctly feeds a lot of change, and may actually be what you need for your revolution to really happen!

A good night for reflection I think,

Cheers

Jock

VERY WISE WORDS INDEED FROM A TRUE SOUL FAN,PEOPLE OFTEN TALKED ABOUT WIGAN AND THE SECRET SOCIETY THING ETC ,WELL I WENT TO WIGAN AND IT SIMPLY COULD NOT COMPARE TO PLACES LIKE SHOTTS ETC,MAINLY BECAUSE IN THEM DAYS THE SCENE ITSELF WAS THE 300 OR SO HARDCORE PUNTERS THAT GIVE THE COMMITTMENT CONTINUALLY AT AN UNFASHIONABLE TIME IN THE SCENES HISTORY.SHOTTS WAS ABOUT THE 10 QUID RECORD ,WHEN I DIG TAPES OUT AND SEE MAMIE GALORE[POWER],OSGAR WEATHERES ETC,IT GROUNDS ME AND PUTS TODAYS PRICES AND INSESSENT INFATUATION WITH BIG TICKET RECORDS INTO PERSPECTIVE.

I LOVED THE PLACE AND THE PEOPLE.

BAZ A.

Social source share

Steve and Allan Walls played the Caledonia soul club last year I think.

Still in touch with the Walls Brothers and had the pleasure of their company at Kerso's 40th at the Sub Club in September. Two of the best people I have every been blessed to meet.

Shotts was one of the best allnighters I ever travelled to. Music, people and the journey up made it for me thumbsup.gif

Social source share

HAVE TO SAY I LOVED SHOTTS.THE LATEST TUNES,THE GREAT PRICES OF 45S,THE PEOPLE .

I DO THINK WE WERE TO SPOILED.GETTING ALL THAT GREAT TUNES YEARS IN ADVANCE BEFORE THEY GOT PICKED UP DOWN SOUTH,EVEN PLAYS TODAY.

WONT GET THE SHOTTS EFFECT BACK.TO MANY WANNA BE VENUES & DJS.I DONT HEAR ENOUGH NEW FOUND 60S TODAY.THATS WHY I BUY & PREFER UNKNOWN 70S AT THE MO.ITS LIKE BEING @ SHOTTS AGAIN ALL THESE NEW TUNES COMING FROM ALL DIRECTIONS.KEEPIN THE BUZZ FOR ME(I STILL LOVE THE 60S & NORTHERN). thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Still in touch with the Walls Brothers and had the pleasure of their company at Kerso's 40th at the Sub Club in September. Two of the best people I have every been blessed to meet.

Shotts was one of the best allnighters I ever travelled to. Music, people and the journey up made it for me :wicked:

Guy's coach trips, Deans mini bus special...some great times just getting there :wicked: great nighter, remember playing footie in the hall waiting for the coach to pick us up one morning whistling.gif

post-225-1166212957_thumb.jpg

Edited by chalky
Social source share

Guy's coach trips, Deans mini bus special...some great times just getting there :sleep3: great nighter, remember playing footie in the hall waiting for the coach to pick us up one morning whistling.gif

GREAT STUFF CHALKY,THEY DONT MAKE POSTERS OF THAT QUALITY ANYMORE :thumbsup: ,AND I HOPE YOU KEPT UP THE FINE TRADITION OF BEATING THE SCOTS IN YOUR FOOTBALL GAME.

BAZ A.

Social source share

Guy's coach trips, Deans mini bus special...some great times just getting there :thumbsup: great nighter, remember playing footie in the hall waiting for the coach to pick us up one morning whistling.gif

This was one of the ones we went to, in 91 , i think, when did they end? Look at the line up, no wonder we thought the music was good :sleep3:

Social source share

This was one of the ones we went to, in 91 , i think, when did they end? Look at the line up, no wonder we thought the music was good thumbsup.gif

FINISHED ROUND ABOUT THAT TIME AND THEN THE BISHOP AUCKLAND DOS TOOK THE MANTLE UP OUR WAY FOR A WHILE,BUMPED INTO JIM O HARA ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO,STILL GREAT CRACK,HE WAS SO PROUD OF THE SHOTTS NIGHTER AND SO HE SHOULD BE.

BAZ A.

Social source share

where can I get a copy of the DVD :lol:whistling.gif

Andy Dennison has put the Allanton/Shotts 3rd anniversary video onto DVD. Each DVD will be individually taken from the master video to keep the picture quality as good as possible and they are available from Andy at £5 + £1pp, - drop him a line at 48 Eskview Crescent, Musselburgh,East Lothian Eh21 6NS.

Chalky the above info was taken from the Soul Scotland website, you'll have to check and see it's still valid.

Andy Dennison is on this forum as DENNISOUL.

soulmac.

Social source share

Managed to make the trek to Shotts a couple of times....well worth it...great friendly atmosphere and superb music as well :thumbsup:

Remember Pete lawson being really on form one nite....did a couple of lads heads in...the first lad he picked on and started shouting at because Pete claimed the blokes shoe laces were too long and ranted on at him for about 20 mins.Then some other lad comes along past Pete's sales box and Pete dives across the table and starts dragging him around shouting"MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY"at the top of his voice.

He was also refusing to sell people records because he said they were all knobheads.

Perhaps you had to be there....great memories rolleyes.gif

Social source share

I loved the trip to Shotts, diverting on the way to Moffat so we all could be "offit in moffat". Remeber one slow saturday night in my flat in Warrington, me Jumpin Joan and i think it was Pete, there was nothing else on and at around 1 in the AM i took Petes car keys off him (his Golf GTI pride and joy it was), stuffed him and joan into the back and drove all the way to shotts, got there at about 4 in the morning, no one was expecting anyone to turn up at that time so we were celebs for the night :wicked:

Sure i took Edwin up there on one trip too :thumbsup:

Social source share

I loved the trip to Shotts, diverting on the way to Moffat so we all could be "offit in moffat". Remeber one slow saturday night in my flat in Warrington, me Jumpin Joan and i think it was Pete, there was nothing else on and at around 1 in the AM i took Petes car keys off him (his Golf GTI pride and joy it was), stuffed him and joan into the back and drove all the way to shotts, got there at about 4 in the morning, no one was expecting anyone to turn up at that time so we were celebs for the night shades.gif

Sure i took Edwin up there on one trip too :thumbsup:

OFFIT IN MOFFAT :sleep3:

BAZ A

ANYONE REMEMBER THE PRISON NEXT TO THE ALLNIGHTER ?

Social source share

only missed one in four years, the best years of my life. fuckin heartbroken when it finished , thank f*** im on the dvd.

the music in this era was in my opinion the best ive heard ,£5 to £500 it didnt matter a monkeys as long as it was quality ,12 years on,, im still buying records from memory played at shotts(some may say sad bastard, f*** off, shotts was our casino)

Edited by lenny h.
Social source share

only missed one in four years, the best years of my life. fuckin heartbroken when it finished , thank f*** im on the dvd.

the music in this era was in my opinion the best ive heard ,£5 to £500 it didnt matter a monkeys as long as it was quality ,12 years on,, im still buying records from memory played at shotts(some may say sad bastard, f*** off, shotts was our casino)

WHATWERE YOUR FAV TUNES MATE?

BAZ A.

Social source share

for me it was the changing scene - when the city sleeps, covered as steve mancha, and played by colin law,..i heard so many brilliant records for the first time there....still get goosebumps remembering hearing mary saxton - losing control, for the first time...memories.

oh yes ,brill ,colin done well up there remember doni burbick first spun,first time i heard love straved heart also,place used to rock to that,the charts also weeping cup brilliant.

BAZ A

Social source share

Guest 45s and 33s

I thought it ran from 88-91 but there's every chance my memories are shot to hell. rolleyes.gif I have very fond memories of the Ruff Cut Soul Club allnighters at Allanton Miners Welfare Hall (even though the bogs were swimming). Hearing a nice Precisions cheapie alongside the likes of Martha Starr - Love is the only solution was what it was all about. Quality was the main thing. I heard the likes of The Chandlers - Your love makes me lonely; Bob & Fred - I'll be on my way; Tony Clarke - The wrong man; Martha Starr - Love is the only solution; The Just Brothers - Carlena; Mary Saxton - Losing control; Doni Burdick - Candle; Esther Phillips - Just say goodbye; Ruby Johnson - Weak spot; Margie Joseph - One more chance. I think it was also where I first heard The Tears - Good luck my love. I also remember the wee Motown section that was introduced in the last year to year and a half. It really is a shame that, bar a few small pockets of resistance, the enterprising spirit of Shotts seems lost in Scotland at the moment.

:boxing:

Ali

Social source share

• 1 year later...
Guest Trevski

Lovely memories of Allanton, one of the best ever, and thats after driving from London on a regular basis!

Not many, if any, worth that trip these days!

Funniest thing I remember was upon approaching the village, several cars came towards us flashing their headlights. Wondered what was happening, and on arriving, saw a police van and a couple of coppers outside the venue! passed strait by, and out the other side of the village, sat in a lay-by 'til 3, wondering what to do, as we were sure it was a raid!

Went for a drive past, expecting it to be closed, and the place was jumping! So.. we park up and go in. Everybody's going "Where the f**k have you been!" Turns out a local had fallen off his moped outside! :thumbsup:

Happy days!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Lovely memories of Allanton, one of the best ever, and thats after driving from London on a regular basis!

Not many, if any, worth that trip these days!

Funniest thing I remember was upon approaching the village, several cars came towards us flashing their headlights. Wondered what was happening, and on arriving, saw a police van and a couple of coppers outside the venue! passed strait by, and out the other side of the village, sat in a lay-by 'til 3, wondering what to do, as we were sure it was a raid!

Went for a drive past, expecting it to be closed, and the place was jumping! So.. we park up and go in. Everybody's going "Where the f**k have you been!" Turns out a local had fallen off his moped outside! :thumbsup:

Happy days!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Social source share

How innocent does Big H look! :lol:

Pepsi doesn't look much different now :unsure:

Yeah mate it was a innocent time, before i was beaten by the harshness of life :lol: shotts was deff the best of the english and scottish crowd, great memories of the capers including Tef and Ozzy getting 'banned' nearly every month by Jimmy O'Hara for there many antics, and there was the secret room at the back the stage where the world was put to rights

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!