st.ives allnighters

Russoul1

hi all, just thinking to myself doesnt seem 5 mins ago since as a young lad in 1976 attending my

first st.ives allnighter now 30yrs on cant wait to attend and dj at the first allnighter for over 15yrs

very fond memories :thumbsup:

so what memories or stories do you good people have of the famous burgess hall st.ives?

happy soulin

russ

ps, dont forget 28th december first st.ives allnighter for over 15yrs see events

Social source share

hi all, just thinking to myself doesnt seem 5 mins ago since as a young lad in 1976 attending my

first st.ives allnighter now 30yrs on cant wait to attend and dj at the first allnighter for over 15yrs

so what memories or stories do you good people have of the famous burgess hall st.ives?

happy soulin

russ

ps, dont forget 28th december first st.ives allnighter for over 15yrs see events

None,i never went :shades:

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

TOP TUNE FROM ST.IVES

Paris Blues - tony middleton -mala 544

11338"]

ST.IVES LAST NIGHT ? c/o "New Soultime" mag. 1977. Having been strongly recommended by most people who had visited the "St. Ives Recreational Centre" Nr. Huntingdon myself and the "Soultime" kamekazi crew decided to pay a visit on the 24/25th October for the "Wheel Revival" night. After a complicated journey down endless country lanes we arrived just after 2 o'clock to find the large car park comfortably full of people flooding through the doors. After stretching the legs and grabbing the "Holdals" and "Records" we marched up to the door to be stunned at the £2.50 entrance fee, but this did include membership to the 'East Anglian Soul Club' and later having words with Mr. Ken Cox (Organiser, record Dealer and Securicors best Punter) he told me the local council charge him a lot and he was only making a liveable profit. On entry I found the record dealing area in front of us with a poor standard of sounds being flogged although a couple of wide boys had 'Are you angry' 'The Servicemen' and 'Billy Arnell' 'Tough Girl' for sale. In to the main hall where I found 'Soul (here it is, worth waiting for, when I get the needle on) Sam' he was itching to play some new cover ups he had just bought from an undisclosed source and although "Wheel" records were supposed to be played he took a half hour spot to play popular stuff and new cover ups the best of which was 'Fools Paradise' 'Jeanette Harper' and one by 'The New Beats' I didn't quite catch the title of that one but it was a stomper that can't fail to go big. The hall itself is fairly large with a nice dancing surface, quite brightly lit with a snack bar just to the right of the stage and a balcony running round on two sides with plenty of crashing out room. At this point I went into what usually is the 'Oldies' room but for this night was playing 'Rarities' I must say it was bleedin' stupid you couldn't see your hand in front of your face, the only light in the room was on the D.J. and it just wasn't enough. I collared 'Mr. Cox' who diplomatically palmed it on to 'Brian Rae' (who provides the D.J.ing Gear and Lights) he said that the kids like it like that, it gets a friendly atmosphere going. All I can say is they must eat a lot of carrots down 'St. Ives' but I didn't mind the dark as it hid my "2 left feet" dance steps. 'John Vincent' (long time no hear) was on, still playing some nice stuff although he doesn't seem to have the same enthusiasm of the old "Samanthas" days. He has the original xylophone driven inst. "Feelings" (Cover up) and this is a gem to his credit. 'Ginger' followed John playing 'Burning Bush' 'You Baby' and 'The Ellingtons' after that I had to retire for a rest 'The Ellingtons' is pure Rock 'n' Roll and I love it (maybe Dave Mc. has got it right for once). Back into the main hall where 'Brian Rae' had quit the "Wheel" Oldies and was just playing general oldies to save the playlist from going stale. I bumped into "Tont Petherbridge" who said he was back on the scene after a 2 year absence and was planning all-dayers at "Whitchurch" I hope all goes well for him and I hope some dates will be in the next issue. The snack bar had shut (a bit early I thought) so I dived into the toilets for a drink of water thats when it struck me there weren't many 'Squad' flying about. In fact on the night only 2 people were 'Busted' which shows good co-operation on the management level of things. 'Brian Rae' finished off things 'Wigan' fashion, 'Dean Parrish' 'Tobi Legend' ect., and 'Hammi' finished off the rarities room although I didn't hear what he actually played. On the whole a 'fair' night but speaking to a few of the friendly regulars it had been just an average nighter and Mr. Cox & Co., said come down to the Anniversary which is coming up soon. I'll probably take them up on that with the rarities in the main hall I think I'll find it hard not to have a good time.

FOR MORE WRITE-UPS & PICS . . . https://martins_box.tripod.com/id27.htm

Edited by martinsbox
Social source share

Brilliant - first time we went, I think Martyn Pitt was driving, nice cross country run and stopped for a pint or two...other times it was the Kiddy coach with "Mad Val" and co, or Alison's coach with Steve Smith being crazy...meeting Tony Warot, telling him of my quest for a copy of Dickie Wonder and within minutes, he'd found one...oh, and making my niter DJ debut in the blackout room...loved the place!

Hippo.

Social source share

wasn't there allnighters at St.Ives that Sooty from Cambridge was involved with?

timeframe wise the first one I went too was 94/95, and then went quite regularly for the next couple of years until I moved up north.

pretty sure they used to be on a Friday night, cause the 100 club was usually the night after.

Social source share

TOP TUNE FROM ST.IVES

11338"]

ST.IVES LAST NIGHT ? c/o "New Soultime" mag. 1977. Having been strongly recommended by most people who had visited the "St. Ives Recreational Centre" Nr. Huntingdon myself and the "Soultime" kamekazi crew decided to pay a visit on the 24/25th October for the "Wheel Revival" night. After a complicated journey down endless country lanes we arrived just after 2 o'clock to find the large car park comfortably full of people flooding through the doors. After stretching the legs and grabbing the "Holdals" and "Records" we marched up to the door to be stunned at the £2.50 entrance fee, but this did include membership to the 'East Anglian Soul Club' and later having words with Mr. Ken Cox (Organiser, record Dealer and Securicors best Punter) he told me the local council charge him a lot and he was only making a liveable profit. On entry I found the record dealing area in front of us with a poor standard of sounds being flogged although a couple of wide boys had 'Are you angry' 'The Servicemen' and 'Billy Arnell' 'Tough Girl' for sale. In to the main hall where I found 'Soul (here it is, worth waiting for, when I get the needle on) Sam' he was itching to play some new cover ups he had just bought from an undisclosed source and although "Wheel" records were supposed to be played he took a half hour spot to play popular stuff and new cover ups the best of which was 'Fools Paradise' 'Jeanette Harper' and one by 'The New Beats' I didn't quite catch the title of that one but it was a stomper that can't fail to go big. The hall itself is fairly large with a nice dancing surface, quite brightly lit with a snack bar just to the right of the stage and a balcony running round on two sides with plenty of crashing out room. At this point I went into what usually is the 'Oldies' room but for this night was playing 'Rarities' I must say it was bleedin' stupid you couldn't see your hand in front of your face, the only light in the room was on the D.J. and it just wasn't enough. I collared 'Mr. Cox' who diplomatically palmed it on to 'Brian Rae' (who provides the D.J.ing Gear and Lights) he said that the kids like it like that, it gets a friendly atmosphere going. All I can say is they must eat a lot of carrots down 'St. Ives' but I didn't mind the dark as it hid my "2 left feet" dance steps. 'John Vincent' (long time no hear) was on, still playing some nice stuff although he doesn't seem to have the same enthusiasm of the old "Samanthas" days. He has the original xylophone driven inst. "Feelings" (Cover up) and this is a gem to his credit. 'Ginger' followed John playing 'Burning Bush' 'You Baby' and 'The Ellingtons' after that I had to retire for a rest 'The Ellingtons' is pure Rock 'n' Roll and I love it (maybe Dave Mc. has got it right for once). Back into the main hall where 'Brian Rae' had quit the "Wheel" Oldies and was just playing general oldies to save the playlist from going stale. I bumped into "Tont Petherbridge" who said he was back on the scene after a 2 year absence and was planning all-dayers at "Whitchurch" I hope all goes well for him and I hope some dates will be in the next issue. The snack bar had shut (a bit early I thought) so I dived into the toilets for a drink of water thats when it struck me there weren't many 'Squad' flying about. In fact on the night only 2 people were 'Busted' which shows good co-operation on the management level of things. 'Brian Rae' finished off things 'Wigan' fashion, 'Dean Parrish' 'Tobi Legend' ect., and 'Hammi' finished off the rarities room although I didn't hear what he actually played. On the whole a 'fair' night but speaking to a few of the friendly regulars it had been just an average nighter and Mr. Cox & Co., said come down to the Anniversary which is coming up soon. I'll probably take them up on that with the rarities in the main hall I think I'll find it hard not to have a good time.

FOR MORE WRITE-UPS & PICS . . . https://martins_box.tripod.com/id27.htm

I knew i went to st ives but couldnt remember when now i do i was one of the soultime kamimaze crew, me, J B and siz cant remember who else though. nthere would have been 4 or five of us i do remember it was a long journey. but through the mists of time cant remember much about the night.

mark

mark

Social source share

happy soulin

russ

My first allnighter in January 76.To many memories to list,but got to say that IMHO it became the top venue for breaking new sounds in 77 & managed to distance itself from the Mecca v Wigan crap that was going on in 76/77.I recon if it hadnt have been cut down in its prime in late 77 it would have reached a legandry status equal to Wigan & Cleethorpes.When it opened for dayers in 79 & nighters again in the early 80s it had lost its momentum-shame really.

Social source share

My first allnighter in January 76.To many memories to list,but got to say that IMHO it became the top venue for breaking new sounds in 77 & managed to distance itself from the Mecca v Wigan crap that was going on in 76/77.I recon if it hadnt have been cut down in its prime in late 77 it would have reached a legandry status equal to Wigan & Cleethorpes.When it opened for dayers in 79 & nighters again in the early 80s it had lost its momentum-shame really.

Thats a fair & accurate description.

Situation (for some people) in late 70s was a bit out of control though.

Some people never made it through the front door !

Edited by Soulsmith
Social source share

Guest martinsbox

TOP TUNE FROM ST.IVES

11338 refosoul

Paris Blues was and is a truly awful record.

Nothing has changed that much.

Glad you like it! :thumbsup:

Social source share

happy soulin

russ

We went there on the train. Remember having to wait for a connection at Hitchin once and going in a local pub, where they had O'Kaysians "Girl watcher" on the juke box. Really liked St Ives, but like Yate is was a burger to get to if you didn't have a car and had to rely on BR. Great records to be found there as well.

DJed there with Adam etc a number of times in the early 80s in the moddun room, and enjoyed that as well, though obviously Ken Cox was not connected with it by then. Again no car, but by then I was living in Peterborough, so undertook Kamikase runs on my Honda, record box strapped to back, up and down the A1.....and am still alive to tell the tale. shades.gif

Social source share

St Ives for me was one of the great allnighters it had great atmosphere and heard many a great choon played there, started going in about 75/6

we used to catch a bus from Northampton to Kettering then get the coach outside Kettering police station about 11ish I think the pubs used to shut about 10:30 in them days. The coach used to be chocker....people would be sitting on the floor....

even queuing up to get in the atmosphere was fantastic, I can still smell the juicy fruit chewing gum,.. polo mints,...brute.......and benzedrex inhalers ....aaahhh them was good times .... loved it :thumbsup:

Here's a picture taken 75/6 outside on the morning after....me on the left....rubbish picture...we only had them crappy 110 cameras back then

usualy ended up going to notts palais alldayer on the sunday which used to have a more laid back feel then

post-646-1166022142_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chunky
Social source share

• 11 months later...

To The people of Cambs / Lincs /Beds / Northants is isAchieved legendary status and it still does..

Social source share

We went there on the train. Remember having to wait for a connection at Hitchin once and going in a local pub, where they had O'Kaysians "Girl watcher" on the juke box. Really liked St Ives, but like Yate is was a burger to get to if you didn't have a car and had to rely on BR. Great records to be found there as well.

DJed there with Adam etc a number of times in the early 80s in the moddun room, and enjoyed that as well, though obviously Ken Cox was not connected with it by then. Again no car, but by then I was living in Peterborough, so undertook Kamikase runs on my Honda, record box strapped to back, up and down the A1.....and am still alive to tell the tale. :shades:

Social source share

DJed there with Adam etc a number of times in the early 80s in the moddun room, and enjoyed that as well, though obviously Ken Cox was not connected with it by then. Again no car, but by then I was living in Peterborough, so undertook Kamikase runs on my Honda, record box strapped to back, up and down the A1.....and am still alive to tell the tale. :shades:

No Ken Cox (Heaven) That would have been under the promotion of RUSS TOWERS would it not steve ?or maybe later on the all dayers under Kieth Wilcox.Sooty from Cambridge came next and then Soulmotion(SJB).

Social source share

Really liked St Ives, but like Yate is was a burger to get to if you didn't have a car and had to rely on BR.

It was difficult enough to get to in a car...mad winding country roads...no A14 in them days!!!

The first time we went to the St Ivo centre we were convinced we were in the wrong place. The road coming up to the car park was thru a housing estate!

We'd been along to some dodgy venues in the 80's and thought we were up for another.

What a pleasant suprize when we reached the car park and the whole night just got better & better... :shades:

Well worth the crap drive.

Steve...so undertook Kamikase runs on my Honda, record box strapped to back, up and down the A1.....so that was you... :D

Social source share

the first one I went to was early 1976, on a coach from peterborough. I remember folk gathering at the legendary 7 wives pub beforehand. that walk past the spooky church graveyard & the monumental crush to get in. slippin' around & dust my broom in pitch black darkness in the oldies room. & the norwich crowd, the crowd from birmingham, especially the black couple, was it sammy & ninnette? she was gorgeous, used to teeter on stillettos, quite a sight. & what ever happened to chick? also from brum. the guy knew everybody. in the main hall soul sam reigned supreme with stuff like nate evans, eddie garrigan, milton wright, yvonne vernee, billy arnell, the inspirations, the ellingtons & gene woodbury. they mixed it up with stuff like silvetti 'spring rain', brass construction 'ha cha cha' & JJ callier 'pusherman'. I even remember ginger taylor spinning the isleys brothers 'living in the life', a new release in 1977 & very, very funky. I was quite distraught when it closed down, as were many people. I remember many a night sitting on the stage thinking to myself that it just couldn't get any better. I never went in the 80's or 90's, though I can't imagine they ever equalled that golden era. we had alternatives, the fleet peterborough, the samson & delilah ballroom norwich, the KGB sheffield, & later on the stars & stripes yate, but it never felt quite the same again.

Edited by macca
Social source share

the first one I went to was early 1976, on a coach from peterborough. I remember folk gathering at the legendary 7 wives pub beforehand. that walk past the spooky church graveyard & the monumental crush to get in. slippin' around & dust my broom in pitch black darkness in the oldies room. & the norwich crowd, the crowd from birmingham, especially the black couple, was it sammy & ninnette? she was gorgeous, used to teeter on stillettos, quite a sight. & what ever happened to chick? also from brum. the guy knew everybody. in the main hall soul sam reigned supreme with stuff like nate evans, eddie garrigan, milton wright, yvonne vernee, billy arnell, the inspirations, the ellingtons & gene woodbury. they mixed it up with stuff like silvetti 'spring rain', brass construction 'ha cha cha' & JJ callier 'pusherman'. I even remember ginger taylor spinning the isleys brothers 'living in the life', a new release in 1977 & very, very funky. I was quite distraught when it closed down, as were many people. I remember many a night sitting on the stage thinking to myself that it just couldn't get any better. I never went in the 80's or 90'sm, though I can't imagine they ever equalled that golden era. we had alternatives, fleet peterborough, the samson & delilah norwich, the KGB sheffield, & later on yate, but it never felt quite the same again.

Top Post :D

Have PM'd

Social source share

wasn't there allnighters at St.Ives that Sooty from Cambridge was involved with?

timeframe wise the first one I went too was 94/95, and then went quite regularly for the next couple of years until I moved up north.

pretty sure they used to be on a Friday night, cause the 100 club was usually the night after.

sooty did pull allnighters off there at about that time .... but not so easy now ! would love to bring back the st ivo allnighter in the 21st cent even if just a one off :huh:

Social source share

hi, we always had a good turn out from Norwich Alan aka as glider (something to do with his ears)!!!and Black Sam arranged the coach both lived in the Bungay area near Norwich.Used to stop at the Red Lodge truckers cafe on the way and on the way back Chalky Keeland never paid for anything!!heres a few names i can remember who took the coach. Kev Fev,kev laws, steve Early,Keith Dunhill,Rosie and mel( brother and sister) Jimmy Snelling,Chang ,Skip (sadly no longer with us) Billy Wizz , Mik Magiure, tony Bishop, Keith Pratt,Angie (the red head) Bluey Besford (the youngest of the crew )Paul Brister, Kevin

Winters (sadly no longer with us ) used to have a brilliant time dont think i missed any of the allnighters.... .I used to take at least £50 with me which was most of my wage back then. used to pick up records for around £5 to £10 like Pookie Hudson Danny harrison cooperettes etc etc and loads of top british releases for less than a fiver!!! ........Peanuts and Smasher two great lads fron Cambridge

Edited by mobbsy
Social source share

Guest martinsbox

Peanuts and Smasher two great lads fron Cambridge

I work with 'Smasher'. Apart from hair loss, he hasn't changed in all those years!!

Enclosed is a pic of Geno Washington at St.Ives in '77. My camera was playing up and ended up taking numerous pics making it look like the man was on the dance floor.

p.s. It is reputed that he has the largest hat size in the factory. . . TRUE!! :lol: #

https://martins_box.tripod.com/id27.htm

post-2262-1197539125_thumb.jpg

Edited by martinsbox
Social source share

i loved st ives . went to my first nighter there. gloria jones on live. fantastic night,

agree with some of the other post music was up front , dance floor far to slippey for me i had to dance on the carpet in the main room , met load of strange people in the theatre room . dark as hell in there but some great tunes being played .

rupert

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

met load of strange people in the theatre room . dark as hell in there but some great tunes being played .

rupert

How the hell did you meet people in the theatre room? Must have eaten plenty of carrots. That room had a great smell to it, never smelt anyother place like it since. :lol:

Martin

Social source share

That room had a great smell to it, never smelt anyother place like it since. :thumbup:

Martin

Wasn't me, honest! :thumbup:

Best laugh was the first time I went, by then I was used to Sandbach-style changing facilities, my mate Paul says "We'll stop at the Newport Pagnell superloos" - turned out to be the grimmest public conveniences in the middle of the town! :lol:

Social source share

Guest whippet

St Ives for me was one of the great allnighters it had great atmosphere and heard many a great choon played there, started going in about 75/6

we used to catch a bus from Northampton to Kettering then get the coach outside Kettering police station about 11ish I think the pubs used to shut about 10:30 in them days. The coach used to be chocker....people would be sitting on the floor....

even queuing up to get in the atmosphere was fantastic, I can still smell the juicy fruit chewing gum,.. polo mints,...brute.......and benzedrex inhalers ....aaahhh them was good times .... loved it :rolleyes:

Here's a picture taken 75/6 outside on the morning after....me on the left....rubbish picture...we only had them crappy 110 cameras back then

usualy ended up going to notts palais alldayer on the sunday which used to have a more laid back feel then

Val you were so much slimmer then and had more hair. Bit like the rest of us. ]

Social source share

How the hell did you meet people in the theatre room? Must have eaten plenty of carrots. That room had a great smell to it, never smelt anyother place like it since. :rolleyes:

Martin

dont really know martin , i used to stand down the side and these odd balls kept talking to. (must have been there gear) couldn't see who they were ,

Social source share

hi, we always had a good turn out from Norwich Alan aka as glider (something to do with his ears)!!!and Black Sam arranged the coach both lived in the Bungay area near Norwich.Used to stop at the Red Lodge truckers cafe on the way and on the way back Chalky Keeland never paid for anything!!heres a few names i can remember who took the coach. Kev Fev,kev laws, steve Early,Keith Dunhill,Rosie and mel( brother and sister) Jimmy Snelling,Chang ,Skip (sadly no longer with us) Billy Wizz , Mik Magiure, tony Bishop, Keith Pratt,Angie (the red head) Bluey Besford (the youngest of the crew )Paul Brister, Kevin

Winters (sadly no longer with us ) used to have a brilliant time dont think i missed any of the allnighters.... .I used to take at least £50 with me which was most of my wage back then. used to pick up records for around £5 to £10 like Pookie Hudson Danny harrison cooperettes etc etc and loads of top british releases for less than a fiver!!! ........Peanuts and Smasher two great lads fron Cambridge

SMASHER still attends all the events at the ST IVO.Its hard to get Peanuts out these days

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

I DJ,d at most of the early St Ives Allnighters,cant remember exactly the dates,although i passed my driving test in Nov 75,so it was b4 that.Johnny Carrol was my only means of reliable transport in those days.

One memory is the grand piano that was a fixture on the stage at the time.On my return approx 3 years ago,the stage appears to have shrunk and changing rooms have been built back stage.

Some of the tunes i remember playing were, Lou Pride,Bunny Sigler,Falbala!!!!,Oscar Perry,Billy Woods,Marc Coppage,Porgy and Monarchs,Johnny Vanelli.

Can anyone remember Ken Cox,s bouncer/doorman a gig coloured chap Malcolm?

Social source share

I DJ,d at most of the early St Ives Allnighters,cant remember exactly the dates,although i passed my driving test in Nov 75,so it was b4 that.Johnny Carrol was my only means of reliable transport in those days.

One memory is the grand piano that was a fixture on the stage at the time.On my return approx 3 years ago,the stage appears to have shrunk and changing rooms have been built back stage.

Some of the tunes i remember playing were, Lou Pride,Bunny Sigler,Falbala!!!!,Oscar Perry,Billy Woods,Marc Coppage,Porgy and Monarchs,Johnny Vanelli.

Can anyone remember Ken Cox,s bouncer/doorman a gig coloured chap Malcolm?

I remember you playing Falbala at my first alnighter at St Ives in January 76.I still love it. thumbup.gif Was it you who used to play Mal covered as New York Vibrations -Mike Post ?.....I also remember Johnny Carrol :D is he still about ?

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

I'm pleased to say that Kathy Rose (Rosie) is my beautiful girlfriend & we're still doing it downunder.....ironically we were very likely were in the same room at the same time either at St. Ives, Orton Goldhay, Fleet Centre or Wigan...the strange world of northern soul.

KTF

Baz

Social source share

I wasn't on the original Nighter coach (bit too young) but ran the coaches to the Dayers and odd nighter in the mid-eighties. Used to pick up a couple of girls in Norwich centre - Linda Grigglestone and Pat Eves. Anybody know what happended to them - legendary couple!!

Mark C

Social source share

Guest charnley

ST IVES, was one of the top nighters to attend in the 70s / 80s not to sure when they closed. A large main dance floor and a very dark oldies room. And with every 2 or 3 steps you moved in you walked in to a body dancing or the bench seats which were a great place to go trying to adjust your eyes to the pitch darkness before you attempted the floor. Had some brill times at st ives with mates and a few lads and lasses who are sadly not with us anymore, but some things you never forget, the great nighters / dayers and the friends you went and traveled the counrty with. I enjoyed every time i went. The coppers did your head at times searching you as soon as you hit the car park and raiding the nighters and dayers catching the odd soulie with a joint or tab. only know afew who got nicked, most knew better. But dodging the law was all part of the northern soul way of life. All the best to everyone for the newyear 2008 Andy charnley aka bodge

Social source share

Guest mickmac

I was there talking to Ray Evans from Ilkeston, when Cog Elliot from Notts laid out a couple of bouncers, talk about pandamonium. Used to Know a guy called Spud Taylor from down that neck of the woods, is he still around?

Social source share

• 1 month later...

even queuing up to get in the atmosphere was fantastic, I can still smell the juicy fruit chewing gum,.. polo mints,...brute.......and benzedrex inhalers ....aaahhh them was good times .... loved it :thumbsup:

Who was the guy in the long leather coat i can't remember his name, and is the one in the middle to the left ralph? or why dont you just tell me who they all are.

Social source share

from left to right the names are:

Val Challoner

Ian Bell

Dave Pontin

Gino

Trev Polnyj

Chic?

Phil Headland

I went out with ian bell and my mate Jackie went out with phil!!!!!!!!!!!!! we were very young then. I had a crush on Shaun Dann around that time. :lol: God rest his soul.

Social source share

Went to my first all nighter in 1976 to see jr Walker at st ives. a brilliant nighter!

used to travel with the grantham lot, or hitch straight down the A1.....memories...johnny barr, johnny cockerel, sara jane, vernon, ali, gill Paine, melanie Dennis, Ryder Hunt, Howard Mallett afterwards....rest is a blur!

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!