Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Lindsay

Bourne For Soul

Only less than 10 weeks away from our inagugral night of BourneForSoul. I know I'm not usually this excited but I am. Who's coming?

Guest Roccia

Only less than 10 weeks away from our inagugral night of BourneForSoul. I know I'm not usually this excited but I am. Who's coming?

Definitely me... :rolleyes:

Roccia

Where else would I wanna be? Errrr.....emmmm......think lottery win and plenty of money :rolleyes: ok ok so I would come back for this event :D Karen would hunt me down and throttle me otherwise laugh.gif

Where else would I wanna be? Errrr.....emmmm......think lottery win and plenty of money :rolleyes: ok ok so I would come back for this event :yes: Karen would hunt me down and throttle me otherwise :lol:

not ' Bourne to be wild' then, :thumbsup: sure it will be brilliant ....just ignore my crap jokes :shhh: chris m

not ' Bourne to be wild' then, :thumbsup: sure it will be brilliant ....just ignore my crap jokes thumbsup.gif chris m

You've heard bout Karen then :lol:

With the dj line up should be a goodun...least not far for me to crawl home :D

Adverts