SALES LIST...

Guest guest

PM me here on Soul Source if you want anything of the List.

Payment:

Via PayPal Friends & Family as a Gift to: mailjimmac@gmail.com

If Payment is via normal PayPal & not through Friends & Family as a Gift, then please add 4% to cover the PayPal Fees/Charges.

If a Direct (Online) Bank Transfer preferred, then please contact me for my bank details.

UK Postage:

£3.85 for 7"

£9.85 for 12"

For Overseas Postage/Shipping, please pm me first for shipping fees.

I will not put more than one record in each mailer, so please don't ask to fit more than one record per mailer, thank you.

Al Foster Band    The Night Of The Wolf    Roulette    7", Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £195.00     Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Albert "June" Gardner    Bustin' Out    EmArcy    LP, Album         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £35.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Annabelle Fox    Lonely Girl / Humor Me    Satin    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £500.00    Vinyl Graded more to EX+

Archie Bell & The Drells    Tighten Up / I Can't Stop Dancing    Atlantic    7", Single         Mint (M)    £2.50     

Arthur Adams    Gimme Some Of Your Lovin' / She Drives Me Out Of My Mind    Modern    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £30.00    Drill Hole in Label, apart from that it is near enough Mint tbh.

Barbara Lynn    I'm A Good Woman / Running Back    Tribe    7", Single         Very Good (VG)    £135.00     

Barbara Mason    Yes, I'm Ready / Keep Him    Arctic    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £30.00     

Bar-Kays    Soul Finger / Knucklehead    Volt    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £15.00     

Barnaby Bye    Can't Live This Way / Happy Was The Day We Met    Atlantic    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £9.50    nice copy with a company sleeve

Benny Troy    I Wanna Give You Tomorrow    De-Lite    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £125.00    a few visible marks, but does not affect play.

Beverly Ann Gibson    A Three Dollar Bill    Jubilee    7", Promo         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £125.00     

Big Lee Dowell And The Cannonballs Feat. Maxim Moston    What I Done Wrong    Cannonball    7", Single         Mint (M)    £125.00     

Billy Sha-Rae    I'm Gone / Let's Do It Again    Spectrum    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £150.00    Actual Grading EX+the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Bob Seger System    Ramblin' Gamblin' Man / Tales Of Lucy Blue    Capitol    7", Single         Mint (M)    £29.50    MINT UN-PLAYED

Bobby Bland    Ain’t Nothing You Can Do / Honey Child    Duke    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £12.50    a few marks, but play loud & clear & comes with a repro company sleeve

Bobby Patterson    T.C.B. Or T.Y.A. / What A Wonderful Night For Love    Jetstar    7", Single         Mint (M)    £50.00    Mint, Brand New & Unplayed

Bobby Valentin    Use It Before You Lose It / Funky Big Feet    Fania    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £850.00     

Los Canarios    Get On Your Knees    Calla    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £14.75     

Candace Love    Uh! Uh! Boy, That's A No No / Wonderful Night    Aquarius    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £75.00     

Cherry People    And Suddenly / Imagination    Black Magic    7", Promo         Mint (M)    £5.99     

Chuck Jackson    Since I Don't Have You / Hand It Over    Wand    7", Single         Good Plus (G+)    £30.00    Lots of minor hairline marks etc, including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at all.

Clydie King    'Bout Love    Lizard    7", Single         Mint (M)    £29.50    Mint, Brand New & Unplayed

Colette Kelly    Long And Lonely World / City Of Fools    Volt    7", Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £155.00    Lots of minor hairline marks etc, including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at all.

Darrow Fletcher    My Young Misery / I Gotta Know Why    Groovy    7", Single         Very Good (VG)    £125.00    Lots of minor hairline marks etc, including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at all.

Darrow Fletcher    The Pain Gets A Little Deeper / My Judgement Day    Groovy    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £35.00     

Dee Clark    Come Closer / That's My Girl    Constellation    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £175.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Dee Edwards    Tired Of Staying Home / You Say You Love Me (And Need Me)    Tuba    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £50.00     

Delegation    Where Is The Love (We Used To Know)    State    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £1.99     

Don Gardner    My Baby Likes To Boogaloo    Tru-Glo-Town    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £65.00     

Don Gardner and Dee Dee Ford    I Need Your Lovin' / Tell Me    Collectables    7", Single, RE         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £3.99     

Ebony Keyes    Sitting In A Ring     Pye    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £25.00    Actual Grading EX+the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Eddie Bishop    Call Me     ABC-Paramount    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £195.00    Some label wear, lots of hairline scratches including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at all.

Edwin Starr    Time / Running Back And Forth    Gordy    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £85.00    Actual Grading EX+  the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade on Discogs although it has a long mark on it too, does not affect play at all, more visual than anything

Edwin Starr    Soul Master    Gordy    LP, Album         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £35.00     

Epitome Of Sound    You Don't Love Me    Light Of Love Wax Co    7", Single, Ltd, RE         Mint (M)    £7.50     

Esther Phillips    Cheater Man / I'm Sorry    Atlantic    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £22.50    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Esther Phillips    Too Much Of A Man (To Be Tied Down) / Nobody But You    Roulette    7", Promo         Mint (M)    £150.00    Mint, Brand New & Unplayed

Etta James & Sugar Pie DeSanto    Do I Make Myself Clear / Somewhere Down The Line    Cadet    7", Single, RE         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £55.00    Actual Grading EX+  the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Five Special    The More I Get To Know You    T.E.A.I. Industries    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £22.50    Lots of minor marks etc, including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at 

Freddy Houston    Chills And Fever    Old Town    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £125.00     

Gene Chandler    There Was A Time / Those Were The Good Old Days    Brunswick    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £40.00    Lots of minor hairline marks etc, including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at all.

Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson    The Bottle    Strata-East    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £65.00     

Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes    Get Out (And Let Me Cry) / You May Not Love Me    Landa    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £175.00     

Harvey Averne    The Harvey Averne Dozen    Fania    LP, Album         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £395.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Harvey Fuqua    Any Way You Wanta / She Loves Me So    Tri-Phi    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £125.00    couple of visible marks, one small one long, but plays perfect without nay issues

Hosanna    Hipit    Calla    7", Single    RE     Near Mint (NM or M-)    £2.99     

Jackey Beavers    We're Not Too Young To Fall In Love    Mainstream    7", Single         Very Good (VG)    £225.00    Great copy tbh, although its graded VG, plays great.

Jamo Thomas & His Party Brothers Orchestra    I Spy (For The FBI) / Snake Hip Mama    Thomas    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £35.00     
Jim / That's What I Will Be    Porwin    7", Single         Very Good (VG)    £7.50    Plays great

Juanita Williams    Baby Boy    Golden World    7",   Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £75.00     

Ketty Lester    Roses Grow With Thorns / Please Don't Cry Anymore    RCA Victor    7", Promo         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £95.00     

Lack Of Afro Feat Jack Tyson-Charles    Recipe For Love    Freestyle    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £92.50     

Laura Lee    To Win Your Heart / So Will I    Ric-Tic    7", Single, RE, Unofficial         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £45.00     

Lemon Tree    Glory Glory / A Tender Affair    Lucky Eleven    7", Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £47.50    Actual Grading EX+ actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Leon Haywood    It's Got To Be Mellow / Cornbread And Buttermilk    Decca    7", Single         Very Good (VG)    £6.50     

Lilly Fields    I've Got To Tell You / My Basket    Holton    7", Promo         Mint (M)    £99.00    Un-Played Mint Copy, apart from a very small stain on the label which is about half a centimeter in circumference, apart from that, its a beautiful piece of vinyl

Los Gatos Negros    Juanita Banana / Raska - Yu    Vergara    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £2.50    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Los Sonidos De F.M.    Los Sonidos De F.M.    RCA Victor    LP, Album         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £395.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Lou Johnson    Unsatisfied / A Time To Love, A Time To Cry (Petite Fleur)    Big Top    7", Single, Styrene         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £25.00    Lots of minor hairline marks etc, including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at all.

Lou Rawls    See You When I Git There / Spring Again    P.I.R.    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £15.00     

Mandrill    Too Late / Holiday    Arista    7", Single, Styrene         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £74.50    A beautiful copy, both vinyl & sleeve

Manny Corchado & His Orchestra Featuring Tito Jimenez    Aprovecha El Tiempo    Decca    LP, Album, Mono         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £395.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Marva Hicks    Looking Over My Shoulder    Infinity    7", Promo         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £49.50    A beautiful copy, both vinyl & sleeve

Maxine Brown    I Can't Get Along Without You / Reason To Believe    Commonwealth United    7", Single         Mint (M)    £20.00    A beautiful copy, both vinyl & sleeve

Maxine Brown    I Kneel At Your Throne    ABC-Paramount    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £25.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Maxine Brown    Let Me Give You My Lovin'    Wand    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £195.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade. A beautiful copy in a beautiful company sleeve.

Mickey Lee Lane    Hey Sah-Lo-Ney    Swan    7", Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £172.00    Lots of minor hairline marks etc, including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at all.

Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels    Break Out / I Need Help    New Voice    7", Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £25.00     

Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels    Breakout / You Get Your Kicks    Outta Sight    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £4.00     

Nancy Wilson    Face It Girl, It's Over / The End Of Our Love    Capitol    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £17.50    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Nina Simone    My Baby Just Cares For Me    Charly    7", Single         Mint (M)    £4.99     

Nolan Porter    Nolan    ABC    LP, Album         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £65.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Odds & Ends    Let Me Try / Foot Track    Today    7", Single         Mint (M)    £50.00    A beautiful copy

Otis Leavill    There's Nothing Better    Dakar    7", Single         Mint (M)    £50.00    A beautiful copy

Patty & The Emblems    Mixed-Up, Shook-Up, Girl / Ordinary Guy    Herald    7", Single         Mint (M)    £20.00     

Paul Sindab    Do Whatcha Wanna Do / Give Me Your Heart    Hype    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £385.00    some light marks etc, but does not affect the quality of the play at all, wol.

Pete Warner    I Just Want To Spend My Life With You    Polydor    7", Single         Mint (M)    £175.00     

Philharmonics    Will You Marry Me Girl / I Need, I Need Your Love    Soulin'    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £169.00     

Phillip Mitchell    Top Of The Line    Atlantic    LP, Album         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £19.99    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

R.P.M. Generation    Rona's Theme    Romar    7", Promo, RE, Unofficial         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £5.00     

Rex Garvin & The Mighty Cravers    Sock It To 'Em J.B.    Like    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £20.00     

Roscoe Robinson    That's Enough / One More Time    Wand    7", Single, Styrene         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £20.00     

Sammie Hutchins    Dang Me / I'm Tired Of Pretending    AGP    7", Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £15.00     

Shane Hunter    Sweet Things (Every Now And Then)    Awake    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £275.00     

Sherri Taylor    I've Got A Crush / He's The One That Rings My Bell    Gloreco    7", Single         Mint (M)    £475.00    A beautiful MINT copy that's never been under a needle.

Shirley Ellis    The Real Nitty Gritty / Give Me A List    Congress    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £29.50    Actual Grading EX+, the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Shirley Wahls    Why Am I Crying    King Records    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £95.00     

Simtec & Wylie    Socking Soul Power    Toddlin' Town    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £24.00     

Skeewiff    Booty Shaker EP    Jalapeno    12", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £85.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Skull Snaps    Skull Snaps    GSF    LP, Album         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £395.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Syl Johnson    Come On Sock It To Me / Try Me    Twilight    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £25.00     

Terry Callier    I Don't Want To See Myself (Without You)    Erect    12", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £67.50    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

The Ascots    Miss Heartbreaker / This Old Heartache    M. B. S.    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £30.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

The C.O.D.'s    I'm A Good Guy / Pretty Baby    Kellmac    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £15.00    A beautiful copy

The C.O.D.'s    Michael    Kellmac    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £15.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

The De Vons    Someone To Treat Me (The Way You Use To) / Never Find A Love Like Mine    King    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £47.50    Actual Grading EX+  the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

The Dells    Does Anybody Know I'm Here    Cadet    7", Single         Mint (M)    £30.00     

The Fabulous Peps    Gypsy Woman    Premium Stuff    7", S/Sided, Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £125.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

The Fabulous Peps    With These Eyes    Wee 3    7", Single         Very Good (VG)    £50.00    plays great

The Impalas    Soul    Capitol    7", Promo         Very Good (VG)    £165.00    wol, Lots of minor hairline marks etc, including a few you can see clearly etc, but does not affect quality of the play at all. wol, 

The Metros    Sweetest One    RCA Victor    LP, Mono         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £125.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

The Montclairs    Beggin' Is Hard To Do / Unwanted Love    Paula    7", Single         Mint (M)    £35.00    A beautiful copy, both vinyl & sleeve

The Montclairs    Dreaming Out Of Season / I Just Can't Get Away    Paula    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £10.50    A beautiful copy, both vinyl & sleeve

The Natural Four    Good Vibes!    ABC    LP, Album         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £175.00     

The Precisions    Such Misery    Drew    7", Single         Very Good (VG)    £125.00     

The Prophets    I Got The Fever / Soul Control    Smash    7", Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £95.00     

The Puffs    I Only Cry Once A Day Now    Dore    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £500.00    A couple of minor/slight marks, but apart from that its a beautiful piece of quality vinyl, wol.

The Royal Esquires    Ain't Gonna Run    Prix    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £195.00     

The Sharpees    Do The 45"    One-derful    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £14.50    drill hole in label

The Sweet Three    Big Lovers Come In Small Packages    Decca    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £250.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

The Voices Of East Harlem    Cashing In     Just Sunshine    7", Single, Styrene         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £65.00    The vinyl has a split/crack, but plays perfectly, no need to tape together on the flip unless you really want to, as it plays great no problems at all as is.  If it weren't for the split/crack in the vinyl it would defo be graded as EX+ at least, but how do you grade a cracked record ?

The Whispers    The Dip / Weirdo    Dore    7", Single         Very Good (VG)    £145.00    Plays great

The Whispers    The Time Will Come / Flying High    Soul Clock    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £65.00    wol

The Whispers    What Will I Do / Remember    Soul Clock    7", Single         Mint (M)    £85.00     

Timi Yuro    The Love Of A Boy / I Aint Gonna Cry No More    Liberty    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £30.00     

Timi Yuro    Something Bad On My Mind    Liberty    LP, Album         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £57.50    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Ultra High Frequency    We're On The Right Track    Wand    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £12.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Valentinos    I Can Understand It    Clean    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £35.00    wol

Viola Wills With The Hidden Persuaders    The First Time / You've Got My Blessings    Bem Sole    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £45.00    Grading is conservatively & honest: Actual Grading is Ex + minimum, it is very close to NM- but that grading option is not available here on Discogs. wol

Voice Masters    You've Hurt Me Baby    Bamboo    7", Single         Near Mint (NM or M-)    £75.00     

Wade Flemons    I Knew You When / That Other Place    Vee Jay    7", Promo         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £175.00    Grading is conservatively & honest: Actual Grading is Ex + minimum, it is very close to NM-. The company sleeve is a freebie, so your only paying for the vinyl itself & not the sleeve. It is a Beautiful & Stunning piece of Vinyl.

Walter Jackson    It's An Uphill Climb To The Bottom    Okeh    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £72.50    Actual Grading EX+ actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Willie Jones    Where's My Money / Don't Leave Me    Mr. Peacock    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)    £500.00    This has had a little restoration to make it play 100% perfect, as there were a couple of marks that needed some attention, it was sent to a specialist vinyl restores in Italy.  This is a rare & hard to get hold of in demand tune.  Grading is EX+ to be more realistic & honest.

Willie Mitchell    Everything Is Gonna Be Alright / That Driving Beat    Hi    7", Single         Very Good Plus (VG+)

Edited by guest
Spelling Correction
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

the format is too wide Jim and so the sales lines overflows out of the text section

try pasting as plain text then to improve readability enter a space between sales ...

eg

artist    title    label    format    
media_condition    price    comments

Al Foster Band    The Night Of The Wolf    Roulette    7", Promo    
Very Good Plus (VG+)    £195.00     Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Albert "June" Gardner    Bustin' Out    EmArcy    LP, Album    
Very Good Plus (VG+)    £35.00    Actual Grading EX+ the actual Grading is very conservative & honest, the Grading well above its actual grade

Ennabelle Fox    Lonely Girl / Humor Me    Satin    7", Single    
Very Good Plus (VG+)    £500.00    Vinyl Graded more to EX+

Archie Bell & The Drells    Tighten Up / I Can't Stop Dancing    Atlantic    7", Single    
Mint (M)    £2.50    

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!