Where can I get from now?

Guest sharynm

Guest sharynm

I have a couple of customers who want to get the below for their parents for Christmas after I mentioned it to them. They have had on order from amazon for weeks - does anybody know where I can get from quickly?

B0002Y9U2I.02._SCTHUMBZZZ_.jpgSoul Function - The Northern Soul Story [CD + DVD] by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2004)Buy new: £12.99 Usually dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a couple of customers who want to get the below for their parents for Christmas after I mentioned it to them. They have had on order from amazon for weeks - does anybody know where I can get from quickly?

B0002Y9U2I.02._SCTHUMBZZZ_.jpgSoul Function - The Northern Soul Story [CD + DVD] by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2004)Buy new: £12.99 Usually dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks

Ask Steve Cato, think he can still get em for you-he should be on here later today. If you can't get hold of him Pm me and I'll ask him to contact you :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest sharynm

Ask Steve Cato, think he can still get em for you-he should be on here later today. If you can't get hold of him Pm me and I'll ask him to contact you :rolleyes:

Brilliant thanks Reg - I got my original ones from Steve but thought they may not be around now.

shazza

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

B0002Y9U2I.02._SCTHUMBZZZ_.jpgSoul Function - The Northern Soul Story [CD + DVD] by Various Artists

Hi Sharyn,

I don't know where you live, but about a month back I was in the Paul Smith shop in Park St, London SE1 (near London Bridge) and rather bizarrely, they had one or two copies in there for sale.

Social source share

Guest sharynm

Hi Sharyn,

I don't know where you live, but about a month back I was in the Paul Smith shop in Park St, London SE1 (near London Bridge) and rather bizarrely, they had one or two copies in there for sale.

thanks that's helpful at Stevie can't get them anymore. I wonder if they will post them up to them

x

Social source share

Guest sharynm

thanks that's helpful at Stevie can't get them anymore. I wonder if they will post them up to them

x

they don't have them anymore either so if anybody does come accross any, let me know

xxx

Social source share

Guest sharynm

If you do a Google search for it there's a couple of CD websites that come up at the top that say they've got them in stock - worth a try...

I've tried that one but with no luck...thanks anyway Rachel

x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!