looking for a value on this Fascinators

When first played in mid 80's  this was£ 100 had three copies at one point one of Rob marriott one off Gary  Rushbrooke and a copy I got from the states can't for life of me remember who had them when I sold up mid 90's but remember all three went for £700  altogether think your looking at £ 2'500 plus for a minter these days but like already said the masses wouldn't know it as they weren't around  good luck with selling:-):-):-)

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 16/10/2018 at 07:56, dave pinch said:

I doubt pat would let that go for £300... It was goin for that in the early 90s... Tho I appreciate  today's nighter crowd in the main probably weren't even around then so will not know it

Agreed, can't see Pat letting this go for £300...even if the screen shot was from years ago.

I got my copy from Dave Truscott around 8 years ago.  I has around 1/2 - 1 second of minor cue burn and was in a deal.  Suspect that I paid around £1,000 for this as part of the deal.

In the current climate even accounting for the fact that it may not be that well known there will be a number of serious collectors who'd be interested.  Dependent on vinyl condition I'd estimate somewhere around £1,500 - £1,800 at the lower end of the spectrum.

Yes, JM does generally get great prices, but there are a few that sell for less than anticipated.  If you attained £2,000 less JM's 20% you'd get £1,600...perhaps you could do better via SS?  I'd be surprised if you've not already had PMs from interested parties.

Chris

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!