The Orwell comes to YORK

Hi All

I'm posting this on behalf of Mick Burnett......................

THIS Saturday 16th December

M.K. Soul presents a night of QUALITY Soulful Music in York!

Underplayed Oldies...60's...70's...Crossover...Modern

CRESCENT WMC

The Crescent

Blossom Street

YORK

(behind Odeon Cinema)

Xmas Special!

DJ's KEV & MICK

Guest DJ's - From 'The Orwell' - STEVE PLUMB & STEVE CONNOR

7.30pm til Midnight

£3.50 entrance

Looks like this will be a great night - Hope to see some of you down/up there :rolleyes:

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nice one Richard :thumbsup:

Me and Steve Connor are really looking forward to it thumbsup.gif

See you Saturday

Steve

The venue was the last place I saw the Mighty Bub Dj.

Havent been for about nine years.might give it a whirl.I know Charlie and Jenny are on about going.Might drag a few Teessiders across

Guest soul kitten

The venue was the last place I saw the Mighty Bub Dj.

Havent been for about nine years.might give it a whirl.I know Charlie and Jenny are on about going.Might drag a few Teessiders across

ah the memories :thumbsup: that was when i ran it, dj ed for free everytime .obviously different promoters ,still a good night (not as good as when i did it though wink.gif ) only jokin Mick

There's a lot of interest from York soulies in this night.....really looking forward to it, should be a good crowd in.

PLUS the venue's 5 minute's walk from my front door - I can't lose!

And right over the road from the Bay Horse, which is a great "olde world" pub, for your warm up drinks of course :rolleyes:beer.gif

BH

And right over the road from the Bay Horse, which is a great "olde world" pub, for your warm up drinks of course :rolleyes:beer.gif

BH

Hi Blake I dont suppose you or anyone know the directions to the venue from the A19 Thirsk road.

Cheers

Adam

I would rather one of the York lad or lasses give you directions as I haven't lived here very long and they would give you better directions. If nobody replys I'll endevour to get you there, but basiclly its round the corner from York station, just off Blossom st, next to the Odeon (now closed) cinema

Best

Blake

Edited by BLAKE H

I would rather one of the York lad or lasses give you directions as I haven't lived here very long and they would give you better directions. If nobody replys I'll endevour to get you there, but basiclly its round the corner from York station, just off Blossom st, next to the Odeon (now closed) cinema

Best

Blake

Thanks

Blake and Chalks for the info.

Adam

have pmd you a female version of how to get there usuing pub etc always find men can find them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes I have looked at it and manlyfied it up by making a promise to myself not ask anyone if I get lost so will prob see everyone around 10.45!

Cheers Sharon

Hi All

These are the directions that Mick sent me :thumbsup:

Directions...A64...York west...follow city centre..will go past knavesmire on right(that's York race course),up a slight slope to traffic lights straight across down slope to next set of lights(mount pub is on left near lights)straight across for about 30 yards turn left(opposite bay horse pub)odeon cinema is boarded up, small supermarket on corner.Crescent w.m.c is about 50 yards down it's a dead end so you will not miss it.

Cheers

Steve

Just recovering from a cracking night at the Crescent club, well done to Mick & Lynn and all the djs especially Steve Plumb and Steve Connor for bringing the Orwell to York, 12.00 came round far too quickly.

Looking forward to the next one.

Blake :thumbsup:

Thanks Blake - great to see you and Nic Nic on Saturday :thumbsup:

Will start a thread for Mick & Kev in the lookback section and i'll copy your words above if that's OK?

Cheers

Steve