Source News

News: 9th Creation - Entire Catalog Releases Via Past Due Records

Great group, however it would seem their first 45 'I'm still your friend' has not been included, pitty as it was IMO one of their best, so not really the entire catalog. I do hope the copies of 'Mellow music' are not identical to the copy I have, as it's no different to being robbed. 

I'm getting real tired of all these reissues and bootlegs. It took a lot of time and money to get some those, particularly the Love Crime EP, to just have every one and their mother get those. It's gonna get played out quickly 😡

Edited by DiscotechSoul

This is great news! The original copy of "Mellow Music" is on the top of many wants lists, including mine.
Would anybody part with it now? If yes, please send me a PM.

On 27/10/2018 at 18:14, soulsan said:

This is great news! The original copy of "Mellow Music" is on the top of many wants lists, including mine.
Would anybody part with it now? If yes, please send me a PM.

Parted with mine last year.Glad i cashed in.I don't feel quite so bad in letting it go now.A Blacknight £15 back in the 80s.

PS reissues should be banned.

Edited by NCFC

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.