LIFELINE WEEKENDER FEB 9TH -11TH

Guest ruppy

OK NOT LONG FOR THE 2ND LIFELINE WEEKENDER JUST UNDER 8 WEEKS TO GO

WEEKEND PASSES ARE NOW AVALIBLE AT £35 EACH .SUCH A FANTASTIC VENUE SET IN THE HEART OF SHERWOOD FOREST COUNTY

RETFORD,NOTTINGHAMSHIRE. OLD BELLE A VICTORIAN HOTEL SET IN 5 ACRES

MUSIC. THE VERY BEST OF RARE 60,S AND 70,S SOUL

DJS BOOKED ARE BUTCH.SOUL SAM,TIM BROWN.ANDY DYSON.MICK H.ANDY WHITMORE.KITCH.DEAN ANDERSON.CHALKY.CLIFF STEELE.PLUS MANY MORE.

AFTERNOON SESSIONS IS A COLLECTORS GET TOGETHER

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT MICK ON 07968030464.TRENTSOUL@AOL.COM .ANDY ON 07891613501 DYSONSOUL@AOL.COM CHAIKY 07743863523

• Replies 114
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The hotel is sold out. We do however recommend the Travel Lodge at Blyth (Junction 34 A1M) Moto Service Area, Hilltop Roundabout, Blyth, Notts, S81 8HG. Telephone 0870 191 1623. Check The Travel Lodge website for deals

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/115/BlythA1(M)

the Travel Lodge is approx. 2/3 miles away.

We will all be out and about over the next few weeks if anyone wishes to pay for a weeknd pass, these are limited so be quick thumbsup.gif

Edited by chalky

Lifeline are offering all-nighter passes for the Friday and Saturday nights. These are limited and will cost £15 for each night. Looking at the calendar this might be your only chance of an all-nighter so get in early to avoid disappointment.

Weekend passes are still available at £35.

Andy, Mick and myself will be out and about the next few weeks including Bidds, Burnley, Greatstone NYE (hopefully) and the Wilton, give one of us a shout if interested in either the Friday or Saturday all-night session or a full weekend pass.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that anyone wnating tickets for either the Friday night all-nighter or the Saturday night all-nighter or a full weekend pass, thewn both Mick and myself will be at the Wilton on Friday night. We will also be at Mick's Union SOul Club night the following night in Nottingham.

Alternatively just get in touch with one of us on the e-mail addresses or telephone numbers provided.

Edited by chalky

OK NOT LONG FOR THE 2ND LIFELINE WEEKENDER JUST UNDER 8 WEEKS TO GO

WEEKEND PASSES ARE NOW AVALIBLE AT £35 EACH .SUCH A FANTASTIC VENUE SET IN THE HEART OF SHERWOOD FOREST COUNTY

RETFORD,NOTTINGHAMSHIRE. OLD BELLE A VICTORIAN HOTEL SET IN 5 ACRES

MUSIC. THE VERY BEST OF RARE 60,S AND 70,S SOUL

DJS BOOKED ARE BUTCH.SOUL SAM,TIM BROWN.ANDY DYSON.MICK H.ANDY WHITMORE.KITCH.DEAN ANDERSON.CHALKY.CLIFF STEELE.PLUS MANY MORE.

AFTERNOON SESSIONS IS A COLLECTORS GET TOGETHER

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT MICK ON 07968030464.TRENTSOUL@AOL.COM .ANDY ON 07891613501 DYSONSOUL@AOL.COM CHAIKY 07743863523

[

now thats what l call a line up. what about paddy grady is he djing/quote]

Guest Leona M

Almost exactly word-for-word of what I was just thinking ohmy.gif (perhaps just put a full-stop where you've got your comma tongue.gif )

Ahhhh, the >> MEMORIES <<

m

Hi M!

Got the rooms sorted - just waiting on passes.... you've not got far to go have you? Now you're a Northern Monkey!

An ex Northern Monkey X

boxing.gif

What time is booking in from Chalky?

we should be set up there from mid day, forget what time you can have room from, think it was 2 last year but they let those that were free and clean go when folk arrived. Will find out for sure "official" check in time. Music should be on the go from mid-day.

we should be set up there from mid day, forget what time you can have room from, think it was 2 last year but they let those that were free and clean go when folk arrived. Will find out for sure "official" check in time. Music should be on the go from mid-day.

Thanks,

Really looking forward to this.....is anyone else getting the train up from London or Stevenage?

just bumping this up folks. Still some weekend passes left and also for either the Friday all-nighter or Saturday all-nighter. Entry will be limited as stated before. Give either Andy, Mick or myself a shout if interested.

also anyone who's still owes their balance get it in quick :thumbsup:

and if anybody is looking for accomodation close by please get in touch cos I still have a spare room at the nearby services .

Have you tried Harry, he mentioned the other week he was thinking of going. Just a thought.

JUST A LITTLE UPDATE RGARDING WEEKENDER A FEW PASSES STILL AVAILABLE ON USUAL DETAILS, PASSES ARE AVAILABLE TO SUITE EVERY ONE'S TIMESCALES IE.. FRIDAY NITER PASSES, SATURDAY NITER PASSES AND OF COURSE FULL WEEKEND PASSES SO YOU GET TO LISTEN TO THE POPULAR DAY SESSIONS WHERE ANYTHING GOES !

SUNDAY ,DAVE THORLEY IS KINDLY RUNNING THE " MINE'S A DOUBLE " " 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1 " FEATURING THE FOLLOWING DOUBLE ACTS..

12-1 JOHN + ALI NIGHTINGALE

1-2 ARTHUR FENN -MARIE O

2-3 SOUL SAM - 1 OF MICK H'S LADY BOYS ( IN THE NO OUTSIDE PRESSURE SET)

3-4 DAVE THORLEY + THE NEARLY MRS THORLEY..

HAD A CALL FROM ONE OF THE PREMIER SOUL MUSIC UNSUNG HEROES STEVE GUARNORI, WHO HAS KINDLY ACCEPTED OUR OFFER OF A SATURDAY AFTERNOON SET.

NOT TO MENTION - BUTCH,KITCH ,ANDY WHITMORE,CLIFF STEELE,KITCH, DEAN ANDERSON,SOUL SAM AND MORE... VERY LITTLE ELSE ON THAT WEEKEND SO THE DOORS ARE OPEN.THANKS .

Guest Marcelle

OHHHHHHHHHH ........ I am so looking forward to this :huh: ..... sadly missed 1st one so lots of making up to do ...... even bought some nivea Karen laugh.gif as we all no wkenders have such a negative effect on one`s skin .... well some of us any way ..... :D

xx

anyone who hasnt yet been to this weekender should realy give it a try either the friday or saturday nights

you wont be disappointed with the countrys premier rare soul djs and fantastic atmosphere its events like this that keep my enthusiasm going only 3 weeks away bring it on :thumbsup:

would love to go to this but long laid plans mean i'm gonna be in the States, so many friends i know will be at Lifeline , I hope everyone has a fantastic time !!! Chris Morgan :lol:

Edited by bearsoul

Anyone wanting a sales table please shout up to reserve one, tables are limited so first come first serve.

Still few all nighter passes and full passes left.

Great line up for both nights with the likes of Butch, Andy, Mick H, Chalky, Cliff Steele, Tim Brown, Andy Whitmore, Kitch, Dean Anderson & Sam 'n' Arthur.

The afternnon sessions also feature a great line up for both afternoons/evenings including Dave Thorley, Steve Guarnori, Paul Harris, Nick Hackett, Steve Green, Stigga, Dave Fleming Tony Free, Tony Parker and the London Mafia aka Teff, Tony Smith and Marco :D

Sunday afternoon as said earlier is Dave Thorley mines a double session with John & Ali, Arthur and Maria, Sam and "Lady" partner laugh.gif:wicked: and Dave & Malayka.

All this and probably more kicks off midday on the 9th February! Looks like one helluva weekend thumbsup.gif

Edited by chalky

Looking forward to this.The last one was the best weekender I have been to since Ady's TAC weekenders. :thumbsup:

Unfortunatley I can only make the Saturday night :lol:

My train tickets arrived in the post this morning so I'm getting all excited....is the hotel a short walk from the station or will we need a taxi?

if you give me a ring when you arrive and if free may be able to collect, can't promise as dunno how busy. Mobile number is on this thread somewhere I think. If not I will post it.

if you give me a ring when you arrive and if free may be able to collect, can't promise as dunno how busy. Mobile number is on this thread somewhere I think. If not I will post it.

What a nice bloke you are..... I don't think our train arrives in Retford until 1.40pm so I guess you will be busy booking people in but will give you a ring anyway..... :thumbsup:

What a nice bloke you are..... I don't think our train arrives in Retford until 1.40pm so I guess you will be busy booking people in but will give you a ring anyway..... :thumbsup:

should be ok by then, will be few of us about and it's only ten minutes down the road. But ring anyway.

Got so much on this year competing for my holiday time, but was thinking fo taking half day leave on Friday and then grabbing a train from Leeds.

Can someone please tell me what's on Friday afternoon? :yes:

Hi M!

Got the rooms sorted - just waiting on passes.... you've not got far to go have you? Now you're a Northern Monkey!

An ex Northern Monkey X

:thumbsup:

Ah... you forget Chinese New Year falls around late January, so I was days early from being born in the year of the Monkey tongue.gif

That's what you meant, isn't it? :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you both again and glad you listened - coz you WILL LOVE THIS!

Now stop wasting your time on lists girl and get your butt moving on getting Stow-A-Way Soul happening again. I miss it :(

m

ps. for the record Mr Thorley, you didn't actually ask - but this was too much a toughie to answer anyway :no:

Edited by Maria O