Geri Granger I go to pieces

Neal Bull

An absolutely sublime record, to us one of the all time best!

The emotion, the sadness, the drama, the complete lack of any optimism whatsoever sung to a hugely satisfying upbeat composition.

Some epic footage here, this is what it looks like on the dancefloor, give it time, when Robyn Gourlay's flashes go off the effect is epic! 

• Up vote 3
Social source share

41 minutes ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

The emotion, the sadness, the drama, the complete lack of any optimism whatsoever sung to a hugely satisfying upbeat composition.

Some epic footage here, this is what it looks like on the dancefloor, give it time, when Robyn Gourlay's flashes go off the effect is epic! 

Awesome 

• Thanks 1
Social source share

One of many memories which I will take all the way to the wooden box with me when the day comes, is dancing to this as last record at a Hinckley Leisure Centre all nighter in the small hall, with my eyes to the sky as the sunlight came in through the skylights!  😀

Wonderful! 👍

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

18 hours ago, BabyBoyAndMyLass said:

Actually there and on the floor to that great record. 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!