:thumbsup::lol::lol: THE EAST ANGLIAN SOUL CLUB PROUDLY PROUDLY PRESENT

THE XMAS PAARTY SPECIAL@

THE CITY CLUB PETERBOROUGH

2 ROOMS TWICE THE SOUL

NORTHERN ROOM

MARCUS REID ,MARTIN STANFORD , MICK COOPER + GUESTS MICK JANES , MICK DONELLY

CROSSOVER/MODERN ROOM

STEVE JAY , KEV LAWS +GUESTS ANDY JACKSON , IAN MORTIMER

All this happens on Friday 29th December 7.30pm- 2am Admission £5 on the door as usual cant post the website here but if anyone wants more details pm me or phone 0795 6677228 to reserve tickets etc.I would like to thank everyone for their support at this event and I would personally like to thank every promoter that has booked me during this year and most of all thank all of the people who have listened to my sets and enjoyed to the music I have played so Seasons Greetings to one and all :lol::yes::thumbup:

Steve

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:lol: hi ste.

after checking out your site its going to be a great nite ... :lol:

your venue has just what we need ..two rooms for choice of music ..

seating in separate room for a chat and chill out ...and seperate smoke room ..

what more could we ask for ... :thumbsup:

well done promoters keep up the good work ...

take care ...

pete :lol:

hi steve, yes i will be there, but might be abit jet lagged from the allnighter the day before, be nice

to see a few of you city boys at st.ives :shades:

happy xmas

russ

LEL SOUL CLUB, ST.IVES, ALLNIGHTER 28TH DEC, 9 - 6AM, ARTHUR FENN, MICK H, KENNY BURRELL,

CARL FORTNUM, BAZ BOND plus resident djs, STEVE, RUSS HOLLEY, NOGSY & TONY WAROT

TOP VENUE, SUPERB SOUNDSYSTEM

Hi Russ some of the crew are going to StIves should be a good one with the City club the very next nite East Anglia will have a great xmas soul wise Im sure :thumbsup::thumbsup::hypo: Soul wise it will be like a weekender type thing 2 nites to enjoy back to back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

:thumbsup: HI MATE .

ONE BUS FULL BOOKED /CARL IS SORTING ANOTHER BUS LOAD ..

GOING TO BE AWSOME NIGHT ..

AND THANKS FOR THE LARGE GROUP OF YOU WHO CAME TO BENTINCK WHAT A NIGHT..

FOUND IT HARD TO PARK BUS LAST TIME CAN YOU RESEARVE ME A SPACE OUT SIDE DOOR

PLEASE........

CU ALL SOON PETE (BENTINCK)

Hi Pete parking should be absolutely no problem if go along bourges boullevard (the dual carraigeway part of the one way system in the centre of petereborough)go past Priestagate and take the next left turn (on the corner by woolworths ) there is a large car park 50 yds on the left and the City Club is another 100 yds down at the end of this road.

Looking forward to seeing you all have a great xmas

Steve

:shades::ohmy::wave::lol:

:shades: fantastic we will park there ...

save us some cds pleeeeeease.. :yes:

be there around 8.45... thumbsup.gif:thumbsup::thumbsup: .

having a word with cressy hope to get you on at bentinck towards sept 07 booked up till then ...

have a great christmas to u all in peterborough. :D:D

pete (bentinck soul club ) :shades:

Guest soultempo

Steve & the crew ...

have a really special night ... a couple of lads are travelling up from the South Coast especially for this one ...

And we're really lookin' forward to finally meeting up ourselves, in Jan. ... :thumbsup:

Happy Christmas and very best wishes ... from the Sunday Soul Selection Team ...

Christmas Eve: Sunday Soul Selection Xmas 'fancy dress' Party 'live on air' ...

Shaun Robbins, (the lovely) Bridgette, Bob 'The Crate' Smith, Gary 'Jazz Rooms' Johnson, Jason Sharpe, Kevin Oxberry & Dave Huggett ... in the studio ... festive atmosphere guaranteed: exchanging pressies, eating mince pies, pulling crackers, etc ... and spinning tunes t' boot!

If anybody wants to hear the show again - here is a link ...

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=LABA8LM0

Thanks for the mention Shaun I really do appreciate it ,the show was great as always. Friday night is Paaaaarty Night and we are looking forward to a great end to 2006 and an even better start to 2007 with your guest appearance along with Bob the crate Smith at the City Club in January.

keep up the great work on the show and the effort that doing a weekly show like yours is enormous and the Modern /Crossover /Collectors scene owes you an huge debt of gratitude :wicked::shades: .

Happy New Year

Steve

Steve & the crew ...

have a really special night ... a couple of lads are travelling up from the South Coast especially for this one ...

More than a couple of lads - Carole and I will also be trekking up from Pompey hopefully with some of the original EASC Fleet boys from Boro in tow. Its such a long walk back to West Town - how could we resist!! :thumbup:

Love to know who the South Coast guys are tho - be a nice surprise!

More than a couple of lads - Carole and I will also be trekking up from Pompey hopefully with some of the original EASC Fleet boys from Boro in tow. Its such a long walk back to West Town - how could we resist!! wink.gif

Love to know who the South Coast guys are tho - be a nice surprise!

So pleased to see the word is spreading with just 1 day to go all I can say is thanks for the support dont be late for the free cd and lets paaaaaaaaarty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve