Crossover For A Thursday

Md Records

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason!!!

Ronnie Walker - Can You Love A Poor Boy/Now I Cry - MD £10                                                                                                                                                                        The topside was recorded in 1973, when Ronnie was approached by WDAS DJ Harvey Holiday who had the idea to get Ronnie to record a version of "Can You Love A Poor Boy" which never saw a release. The flip "Now I Cry" was recorded on 17th October 1967 at the same session where "You're The One" and "Thanks To You", but was not released until now - Only available through myself or Mark Anderson and ONLY 300 made!!

Can You Love A Poor Boy RW.MP3

Now I Cry RW.MP3

Gene Chandler - Simply Call It Love - Mercury £8

"Drill hole" otherwise nice copy - Another great track by this guy!!

Simply Call It Love GC.MP3

Electras - Another Man's Woman - Delite £10

Light wear to label and vinyl - GREAT!!!!!

Another Mans Woman E.MP3

Jimmy Lewis - Is That Any Way To Treat A Lady - Hotlanta (WHITE PROMO) £12 SOLD

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria Scott - What Am I Gonna Do - Casablanca £20 SOLD

Light superficial scuffs to vinyl  - Plays fine - ESSENTIAL!!!!!!!

Emotions - Stealing Love - Volt  £8 SOLD

Edge warp - Plays fine - EXCELLENT!!!!!!

Debra - Can You Remember - Gree Jack £10 SOLD

Slight edge lift - Worth checking out!!!

Geraldine Hunt - Baby I Need Your Loving - Roulette (WHITE PROM) £8                                                                                                                                                                                                Light wear, very slight edge lift and bit of marker on label - Good version!!!

Baby I Need Your Loving GH.MP3

Odds And Ends - Yesterday My Love - Today £10 SOLD

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Impressions - I'll Always Be Here - Curtom £8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Light wear and bit of marker on label  - Plays fine - CLASSIC!!!!

Ill Always Be Here I.MP3

Thanks for looking and listening

Des

Baby I Need Your Loving GH.jpg

Simply Call It Love GC.jpg

Can You Love A Poor Boy RW.jpg

Ill Always Be Here I.jpg

Another Mans Woman E.jpg

Edited by SOUL INC
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6