SpaceArk Albums re-released by Mr. Bongo worldwide

Greetings SpaceArk fans - just a quick note from Peter Alan Silberg, founder and lead guitarist of Los Angeles soul-rock band SpaceArk, that Mr. Bongo records just released SpaceArk's first album on vinyl and CD in the UK, the EU, and world-wide, soon to be followed by SpaceArk's second album, SpaceArk IS.  This is the first time that SpaceArk vinyl has been available since the original Colorworld Record releases of the mid-1970s.  Spread the word and for all inquiries, contact me at Spaceark@mail.com.  Peace to all -- November 1, 2018.

• Up vote 3
Social source share

4 hours ago, reverbfreak said:

Greetings SpaceArk fans - just a quick note from Peter Alan Silberg, founder and lead guitarist of Los Angeles soul-rock band SpaceArk, that Mr. Bongo records just released SpaceArk's first album on vinyl and CD in the UK, the EU, and world-wide, soon to be followed by SpaceArk's second album, SpaceArk IS.  This is the first time that SpaceArk vinyl has been available since the original Colorworld Record releases of the mid-1970s.  Spread the word and for all inquiries, contact me at Spaceark@mail.com.  Peace to all -- November 1, 2018.

I was just listening to the sound clips last night... there's some really good tracks on there. 👍

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KevH said:

Yeah, "Do what you can Do", had  plays at the Mecca, late 70's. Still powerful today. Much later, found that the flip was in demand for a while, "Welcome to your door". My 45's long gone though.

Welcome to your door is the side for me, wish he'd pass the pipe to me😁

Social source share

Guest Shufflin

been playing both LP's today, really nice re-issues, also got the 'Don't Stop' 45, sound quality is excellent

Edited by Shufflin
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!