manship ending this wednesday

Tom C

36 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Dave. Is this the same as the Minnie Jones version  ? 

Steve 

Yes it is Steve,prefer Minnie Jones,more soulful vocals.Bought my 21st century for £15 when they were about in quantity,struggled to sell it I recall,great flip"coming right back"

• Up vote 2
Social source share

25 minutes ago, micksmix said:

Yes it is Steve,prefer Minnie Jones,more soulful vocals.Bought my 21st century for £15 when they were about in quantity,struggled to sell it I recall,great flip"coming right back"

Thanks mate. Love the  Minnie Jones record and the b side. 

Maybe the other version is a much easier cheaper alternative  to own.  Just guessing as I don't know it. 

Steve 

Social source share

1 minute ago, Winsford Soul said:

Thanks mate. Love the  Minnie Jones record and the b side. 

Maybe the other version is a much easier cheaper alternative  to own.  Just guessing as I don't know it. 

Steve 

Probably £200-250 seen Minnie Jones for silly money recently

Social source share

22 hours ago, Benji said:

And which ones are worth an auction? Maybe Just Bros and Deloris Ealy. All others are set sale items IMO.

More or less agreed. Benny Curtis with clean labels is a tough find and warrants auction status. That said, this and the next auctions also have set sale items for buyers to scrap over. Perhaps some of the set sale type records are on so many wants lists, it’s just fairer to auction them?

Social source share

3 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Dave. Is this the same as the Minnie Jones version  ? 

Steve 

Bought 21st Century for the "Coming Right Back" side back in 74 to play at Accy Legion. 

In 76 flipped it and played "Shadow Of A Memory" at Accy Band Club. 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

5 hours ago, Okehdownsouth said:

Does anyone have the results of this Wednesday's auction, as usual with his new site some are still there but most have disappeared

as soon as an auction win is paid for it disappears from STOCK as do any purchases made. The system is design to delete purchased stock.

Results can be found @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/JohnManship/

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!