Some nice bits

Lawman

September jones, I’m coming home, KAPP W/d vg+ £400 this iconic tune on a nice demo never fails to fill a dance floor, 

little melvin, jealous lover, Valarie vg+ This record is just building and building over the last few years outstanding tune, £475 I do have a vg copy £375 

paul varisco, Tell me where love goes, KAPP issue  £200 this record is an ender of the highest quality get me every time I play it. Pure class 

Big frank & the essence, I won’t let her see me cry, Philips issue vg+ £400 pure thing of beauty on the harder issue bluerock was a part of mercury and Philips, and the tune it’s self just destroys a dance floor winner pure northern soul nice addition to any Dj set 

Billy Thompson, black eyed girl, Columbus, vg+ £375 this record is getting the plays it deserves every time it turns up on wand I see it fly out the door here it is on a first issue on a little local label before it was picked up by wand and very good price what a dancer 

Betty Lloyd, I’m catching on, B S C £700 EX CONDITION this sweet sweet iconic Detroit dancer here in all its glory killer tune winner on every dance floor. 

The specials, I can’t find another, satch, £450 ex condition, what a record has everything you can’t fail to dance to this been around killing the dance floors for a few years now, hardest on the label and the best in my opinion worth every penny really should be more seen it go for a lot more 

imaginations, strange Neighboorhood, fraternity, yellow demo £250 this iconic record just never fails proper northern soul another in top top condition Ex 

The ambers, potion of love, smash issue ex vinyl vg+ label £180 label has some ware you can see picture of it on my site of actual record class oldie and again sought after at moment 

Jackie beavers show, we’re not to young , mainstream vg+ outstanding record by this top artist one of my fav tunes what a voice £200 

thanks for looking these are my own records from my web site thanks for looking and I hope you find something 

my email address is colin@truesoul.co.uk please contact me there 

cheers C

Edited by Hop Scotch Jump
Wrong spelling
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic