Stuart Bradford

Fire Fighters Fighting Off Scum

One again, the annual sickening behaviour of retarded imbeciles has resurrected itself with fire fighters being bombarded with fire works etc whilst attending to their duties! For as long as I live I'll never understand the mindset of these mindless scum who involve themselves in this type of appalling 'recreational' behaviour!! We are soon approaching the centenary of the cessation of The Great War....I wonder how long it will be, before we hear news items of war memorials being desecrated and wreaths being tampered with?

4 minutes ago, Stuart Bradford said:

One again, the annual sickening behaviour of retarded imbeciles has resurrected itself with fire fighters being bombarded with fire works etc whilst attending to their duties! For as long as I live I'll never understand the mindset of these mindless scum who involve themselves in this type of appalling 'recreational' behaviour!! We are soon approaching the centenary of the cessation of The Great War....I wonder how long it will be, before we hear news items of war memorials being desecrated and wreaths being tampered with?

Take a army sniper with them and shoot the fcukwits.  But the do gooders won't allow that. They have human rights.

Steve 

This is absolutely true...     30 years ago, i was a retained firefighter,   with lincolnshire fire and rescue.     we were called to a local council estate,  to a garage on fire  (part of a block).  lo and behold,    we were pelted with rocks and other debris,    from a grass bank.    i turned and knocked a kid off his feet with High pressure hose reel,  which stopped the others in their tracks......   but 5 minutes later,  the little shits' mother came hurtling round the corner,   playing merry hell. (bear in mind this was after midnight)  The Jnr officer in charge had to calm the situation,   we went back to the station, where a commanding officer was waiting for us (me),   i had to fill a report/witness statement and apologise to the boys Mother,  there and then..    thankfully she took it no further and walked off with a dirty grin on her face  

so nothing has changed,  apart from it getting worse,   which includes ambulance staff,  sadly !

Edited by IanP

That was quite mind numbing and sad to read your comments Ian....I had a colleague in the Fire Service too, the stories he use to tell me were very upsetting....the 'treatment' would be metered out, regardless of the time of year. A sad indIctment of the times and the world we now live in today!!!

1 hour ago, Stuart Bradford said:

We are soon approaching the centenary of the cessation of The Great War...

Why has this got anything to do with a bunch of a*seholes behaving like a*seholes.

I'm quite sure people would have rather had fireworks thrown a them than die going over the top a the behest of the likes of Earl Haigh.

Edited by Kegsy

12 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Take a army sniper with them and shoot the fcukwits.  But the do gooders won't allow that. They have human rights.

Steve 

12 hours ago, IanP said:

This is absolutely true...     30 years ago, i was a retained firefighter,   with lincolnshire fire and rescue.     we were called to a local council estate,  to a garage on fire  (part of a block).  lo and behold,    we were pelted with rocks and other debris,    from a grass bank.    i turned and knocked a kid off his feet with High pressure hose reel,  which stopped the others in their tracks......   but 5 minutes later,  the little shits' mother came hurtling round the corner,   playing merry hell. (bear in mind this was after midnight)  The Jnr officer in charge had to calm the situation,   we went back to the station, where a commanding officer was waiting for us (me),   i had to fill a report/witness statement and apologise to the boys Mother,  there and then..    thankfully she took it no further and walked off with a dirty grin on her face  

so nothing has changed,  apart from it getting worse,   which includes ambulance staff,  sadly !

They all live in a different world these people, have no regard for anybody but their off spring that they bring into this world who they can’t support and it’s been passed down by generations and like you say it is getting worse.

The dregs of Society

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.