Market harborough,soul party

Guest kid mohair

Guest kid mohair

Just a quick plug about the harborough soul do on the 23rd dec, its not ticket so pay on the door £5 and will go on untill at least 2 30am and bar till 2 00am and because its xmas there will be a lot of familiar stuff played, but mainly absoloute northern and rnb dancers, dancing our way into xmas eve, we kick off at around 8pm so hope to see a few of ya there, Andy.

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kid mohair

It's walking distance from the new gaff so we'll be there possibly with the kids too.

Ady

Kids, they are adults now mate , be good to see you there, absoloute no excuse thats why i stuck a flyer through your door rolleyes.gif and you know you love the rugger club. Andy.

Wouldn't mind doing this.

Andy any one traveling from my neck of the woods, Pete G or is he off to Canada?

I know in the past there has been a coach or two got up from Rushden, unfortunately I don't have any phone numbers for anyone! Shouldn't mind going meself....this or Luton. Decisions, decisions! huh.gif

Guest kid mohair

Wouldn't mind doing this.

Andy any one traveling from my neck of the woods, Pete G or is he off to Canada?

hi baz, like maark said there is a mini bus from rushden coming but sorry no tel numbers, len i think is coming if i here of anyone else that way i will let you know. :shades: Andy.
Guest kid mohair
I know in the past there has been a coach or two got up from Rushden, unfortunately I don't have any phone numbers for anyone! Shouldn't mind going meself....this or Luton. Decisions, decisions! :ohmy:
Hi maark, dont you live anywhere near baz?it would be good to see you there but thats up to you have a good un where ever you go :shades: Andy.
Guest kid mohair

Real shame i can't make it...I wanted to see Andy in his xmas santa outfit :lol: ..Lets hope there are a few phto's posted..

Victor Meldrew as Santa...Thats worth going for... :ohmy: ..

Have a good one..

Absoloute no chance of a santa hat on me matey,i could wear my red ben sherman :shades: the camera is going for the soul source up load, :wave: its about the only time you will see me taking pics, as for victor i dont know what your talking about..... see ya on the 29th.. oh i forgot did you get the tree you wanted...? Andy.

Hi maark, dont you live anywhere near baz?it would be good to see you there but thats up to you have a good un where ever you go :shades: Andy.

Cheers Mark/Andy i'll give len a bell tomorrow see if i can cadge a lift of him

Guest kid mohair

Just a quick plug about the harborough soul do on the 23rd dec, its not ticket so pay on the door £5 and will go on untill at least 2 30am and bar till 2 00am and because its xmas there will be a lot of familiar stuff played, but mainly absoloute northern and rnb dancers, dancing our way into xmas eve, we kick off at around 8pm so hope to see a few of ya there, Andy.

little nudge. :thumbsup:

Guest kid mohair

just got in what fantastic night .top sets by all the djs andy bob ally ian malc .going bed now matt & annie

Cheers matt, you lot made it what it was, just brilliant... it went how we wanted it to go, xmas soul party, loads and loads and even more OLDIES , i was running out but still managed to keep going, in fact i think if you would of put on anthing the floor would still be rammed ,we ended it at 2 30am even though the fella in charge of the hall said your ok to go on a bit more, bleeding hell i couldn`t focus anymore.... so a huge thanks to ally, leicester ian, malc and of course brother bobbit and all the people who made it and travelled from all over i could not believe the group from southend , how many miles, so pics will go up on to soul source soon :thumbsup: first time ive took photos at a soul venue , now ive got to get me xmas head on :sweatingbullets: merry xmas to every body.... Andy gina.xx

Cheers matt, you lot made it what it was, just brilliant... it went how we wanted it to go, xmas soul party, loads and loads and even more OLDIES , i was running out but still managed to keep going, in fact i think if you would of put on anthing the floor would still be rammed ,we ended it at 2 30am even though the fella in charge of the hall said your ok to go on a bit more, bleeding hell i couldn`t focus anymore.... so a huge thanks to ally, leicester ian, malc and of course brother bobbit and all the people who made it and travelled from all over i could not believe the group from southend , how many miles, so pics will go up on to soul source soon :thumbsup: first time ive took photos at a soul venue , now ive got to get me xmas head on :sweatingbullets: merry xmas to every body.... Andy gina.xx

Thanks for putting on a brilliant night and it was great to see lots of friends there.... I do believe I was quite drunk! Have a great Christmas everyone!

:sweatingbullets: Had a great night, thanks! Glad I stayed to the end if only to hear your luverly (if brief) R n B interlude near the end of the night Andy (cheers!....I think I did thank you last night, but just in case not, it was TOP, ta!!) Took my shoes off in the end & did a bit of "barefootin" as dance floor was a TAD slippy!... & Er, was it just me, or did the management think we needed the radiators on? Bless em!

Good to see loads of peeps n be able to wish ya Happy Christmas in person too! (cards not my forte!)

See ya all next Fri @ Diamonds!

Lol, hic!

Gail x