RICK SCOTT

Gobbing Snotting And Diving

7 minutes ago, RICK SCOTT said:

Before anyone says "It's because they Run about a lot" I don't think so,

It's cause they know you're probably having a bite to eat Rick!

Those footy players can be jealous and inconsiderate bastards at times....

Referees haven't got the bottle to send players off for diving. All cheating bastards. Every team including my own.

Did anyone see the city player who tripped over in the penalty area and got a penalty for it. Why didn't he say to the referee that he had tripped up and no opposition player made contact . No he kept his cheating mouth shut. Not that they needed the goal, already 5. 0 up . Its a joke. 

Steve 

Before injury forced my early retirement from an extremely mediocre career on Saturday mornings the pitches were full of snot, blood, sick come 1pm. 

What does Rugby do? Are they allowed to   use an index finger hanky? It doesn’t bother me outside but it did when I played club basketball. Nothing worse than slipping on a snot ball and tearing a ligament inside. 

51 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Referees haven't got the bottle to send players off for diving. All cheating bastards. Every team including my own.

Did anyone see the city player who tripped over in the penalty area and got a penalty for it. Why didn't he say to the referee that he had tripped up and no opposition player made contact . No he kept his cheating mouth shut. Not that they needed the goal, already 5. 0 up . Its a joke. 

Steve 

Well said , why he couldn’t put it outside the post or something, could have taken a leaf out of Robbie Fowler’s book there , it’s enough to put you off .

Young players today should be made to watch the genius that was george best 👍 when he got the ball there was only one place he was heading for no matter how many tackles came his way😮 did see him spit a few times though 😂 just wonder when these pro's are takin there wife out in armani suit and she dressed up to the knackers if they flob on there front doorstep or on the street in alderly edge  🤔.baz 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.